+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

working permit visa.

gracere

Sep 6, 2019
Good Afternoon,

I have received an email from comfort inn suites hotel in Canada offering a job. They sent an attachment that I need to fill in with my details.

Can you please help us know if this one is a legit or a fraud?

Here is the email they've sent me. The email came from job@comfortinnsuiteshotel.com and LFG.CFL@representative.com

They are also asking us to make some payment for the insurance and processing of visa.

Dear Applicant,

We have received your Job application forms,Passport Copy and other Information as required. Your data which includes, International Passport, Application Assessment Forms, and other documents from our management was forwarded to the Immigration Service lawyer for your Work Permit and Visa processing.

An Immigration Lawyer was assigned in the Immigration Service (Permit / Visas Dept Department) in Toronto, ON, Canada to handle your working permit and visa processing. You are hereby advice to contact the Immigration Lawyer assigned for you to know further details regarding your working permit visa requirements and processing time. Below is the contact of the Lawyer’s in Charge of your Work Permit and Visa processing -

Mr. Alexandre Adam
Canada Immigration
E-mail: servicesimmigration@aol.com
Canada

Note ( Read Carefully): Please do know that the hotel policy does not accept assistant in any fee due to work permit and visa processing. Applicant(s) will be reimburse of any fee paid when their work permit and visa processing is done. Our management will however pay the hiring fee of the immigration lawyer and also assist in documentation.

Our management will be responsible for applicant ticket after their work permit and visa processing are done. And lastly, please do not give wrong information or detail to the immigration lawyer as it will only lead to cancellation of your application. Keep us updated with your dealings with the immigration lawyer and if you find any difficulties, do not hesitate to get back to us. We wish you good luck in your work permit and visa processing.

Dear Applicant

This is Reference to your mail. Comfort Inn Hotel wish to acknowledge to you that we have received your application. Your resume has been examined by Our Human Resources Management. You have been granted for the Post of HOUSE KEEPING with Monthly salary of 2,900 Canadian Dollars.

You are expected to arrive in Canada for resumption of your Position after the Process of your Work Permit & Visa approval from Canadian Immigration Citizenship & Canadian Immigration Services.

You will have a day off per week and monthly leave will be determined by Comfort Inn Management. Compensation and Benefit as a Staff in Quality Inn Hotel.

Our associate can earn eligibility for:

*Relocation allowance
*Tuition reimbursement
*Medical and dental
*Short term and long term disability
*Flexible spending account
*Paid time off
*Discounted associate rates
*Vacation
*Regular Performance evaluations
*Accommodation or residential allowance(If living outside the Hotel facility)

Comfort Inn will provide you the following
1.Accommodation
2.Flight Ticket

Your Work Permit & Visa will be process here in Canada through Our assign Canadian Immigration Services attorney. Immigration Services lawyer will make it easier and more faster due to new Immigration Policy for foreign applicants.

The files attach are the employment assessment form. You are advice to fill the employment forms correctly without any omission mistake. Return the forms with International Passport front together within One working day(24 hours) the forms must be filled correctly with passport photo attach to the forms

Best Regards

Philippe Justin
HR Manager
Tel: 613.519.5824

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: Username008

Chens28

Sep 14, 2019
I also receive that kind of letter. Is that ok if I send a picture of my passport and filled out the assessment form that theyve send ? Im afraid that they will do such thing thay may affect my application to work abroad. Please send me feedback what should i do ? Thank you.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I also receive that kind of letter. Is that ok if I send a picture of my passport and filled out the assessment form that theyve send ? Im afraid that they will do such thing thay may affect my application to work abroad. Please send me feedback what should i do ? Thank you.
If you have already sent copies of your documentation nothing you can do but hope that these people do not use your details in some future identity fraud.

Username008

Oct 22, 2019
Good Afternoon,

I have received an email from comfort inn suites hotel in Canada offering a job. They sent an attachment that I need to fill in with my details.

Here is the email they've sent me. The email came from job@comfortinnsuiteshotel.com and LFG.CFL@representative.com

They are also asking us to make some payment for the insurance and processing of visa.

Dear Applicant,

We have received your Job application forms,Passport Copy and other Information as required. Your data which includes, International Passport, Application Assessment Forms, and other documents from our management was forwarded to the Immigration Service lawyer for your Work Permit and Visa processing.

An Immigration Lawyer was assigned in the Immigration Service (Permit / Visas Dept Department) in Toronto, ON, Canada to handle your working permit and visa processing. You are hereby advice to contact the Immigration Lawyer assigned for you to know further details regarding your working permit visa requirements and processing time. Below is the contact of the Lawyer’s in Charge of your Work Permit and Visa processing -

Mr. Alexandre Adam
Canada Immigration
Canada

Note ( Read Carefully): Please do know that the hotel policy does not accept assistant in any fee due to work permit and visa processing. Applicant(s) will be reimburse of any fee paid when their work permit and visa processing is done. Our management will however pay the hiring fee of the immigration lawyer and also assist in documentation.

Our management will be responsible for applicant ticket after their work permit and visa processing are done. And lastly, please do not give wrong information or detail to the immigration lawyer as it will only lead to cancellation of your application. Keep us updated with your dealings with the immigration lawyer and if you find any difficulties, do not hesitate to get back to us. We wish you good luck in your work permit and visa processing.

Dear Applicant

This is Reference to your mail. Comfort Inn Hotel wish to acknowledge to you that we have received your application. Your resume has been examined by Our Human Resources Management. You have been granted for the Post of HOUSE KEEPING with Monthly salary of 2,900 Canadian Dollars.

You are expected to arrive in Canada for resumption of your Position after the Process of your Work Permit & Visa approval from Canadian Immigration Citizenship & Canadian Immigration Services.

You will have a day off per week and monthly leave will be determined by Comfort Inn Management. Compensation and Benefit as a Staff in Quality Inn Hotel.

*Relocation allowance
*Tuition reimbursement
*Medical and dental
*Paid time off
*Vacation

1.Accommodation
2.Flight Ticket

Your Work Permit & Visa will be process here in Canada through Our assign Canadian Immigration Services attorney. Immigration Services lawyer will make it easier and more faster due to new Immigration Policy for foreign applicants.

The files attach are the employment assessment form. You are advice to fill the employment forms correctly without any omission mistake. Return the forms with International Passport front together within One working day(24 hours) the forms must be filled correctly with passport photo attach to the forms

Best Regards

Philippe Justin
HR Manager

My friend received the same email too, and I think it's an obvious scam coz it's too easy to apply, no phone interviews. No employer will pay for your accommodation and ticket if the salary offer is too good for a kitchen staff, they are asking him to send the money for the visa thru Western Union. So, He tried asking them to pay for his visa and just deduct it on his first salary when he got there (because we already know that it was a scam) the last reply he got from them is "you're wasting our time, just withdraw your application"

Username008

Oct 22, 2019
My friend received the same email too, and I think it's an obvious scam coz it's too easy to apply, no phone interviews. No employer will pay for your accommodation and ticket if the salary offer is too good for a kitchen staff, they are asking him to send the money for the visa thru Western Union. So, He tried asking them to pay for his visa and just deduct it on his first salary when he got there (because we already know that it was a scam) the last reply he got from them is "you're wasting our time, just withdraw your application"

Darl26

Oct 26, 2019
Good Afternoon,

Dear Applicant,

Mr. Alexandre Adam
Canada Immigration
Canada

Dear Applicant

*Relocation allowance
*Tuition reimbursement
*Medical and dental
*Paid time off
*Vacation

1.Accommodation
2.Flight Ticket

Best Regards

Philippe Justin
HR Manager

That doesn't sound like a truth. You better weigh those statements of things they said they're going to do for you, and ascertain if there's anything genuine or authentic about your plight with them, lest you fall victim of circumstance.

Jotham Awiti

Sep 11, 2021
I have received an e mail from comfort inn suites hotel offering a job of customer services representative. I sent my international passport copy and the duly filled form.
Below is the e mail I got.
They sent me an attachment to fill with my passport size photo, which I also filled and sent them. Kindly advise

Dear Applicant

This is Reference to your mail. We wish to acknowledge to you that we have received your application. Your resume has been examined by Human Resources Management. You have been granted for the Post of CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE with Monthly salary of 3,800 Canadian Dollars.

You will have Two days off per week and monthly leave will be determined by Comfort Inn Management. Compensation and Benefit as a Staff in Comfort Inn Hotel. Our associate can earn eligibility for:

*Medical and dental
*Paid time off
*Vacation

Accepted applicant(s) must undergo compulsory (2) weeks training when he/she has arrived in Canada. There is a possibility of salary increase upon confirmation of quality of your service after first 6 months of your employment. Applicant(s) are subjected to respect the employment processing and abide with the rules and regulation.

Note: You advice to return the filled forms and International Passport copy together within 48 hours. Fill the forms with your handwriting and attach your Photo Seize Picture to space indicated. The forms and your International Passport must be submitted together.

Best Regards

Philippe Justin
HR Manager
Tel: 778.608.2470
Canada.”

Kindly advise if this is genuine or fake. Am afraid if they use my international passport for fake deals. Kindly help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
O
I have received an e mail from comfort inn suites hotel offering a job of customer services representative. I sent my international passport copy and the duly filled form.
Below is the e mail I got.
They sent me an attachment to fill with my passport size photo, which I also filled and sent them. Kindly advise

Dear Applicant

This is Reference to your mail. We wish to acknowledge to you that we have received your application. Your resume has been examined by Human Resources Management. You have been granted for the Post of CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE with Monthly salary of 3,800 Canadian Dollars.

You will have Two days off per week and monthly leave will be determined by Comfort Inn Management. Compensation and Benefit as a Staff in Comfort Inn Hotel. Our associate can earn eligibility for:

*Medical and dental
*Paid time off
*Vacation

Accepted applicant(s) must undergo compulsory (2) weeks training when he/she has arrived in Canada. There is a possibility of salary increase upon confirmation of quality of your service after first 6 months of your employment. Applicant(s) are subjected to respect the employment processing and abide with the rules and regulation.

Note: You advice to return the filled forms and International Passport copy together within 48 hours. Fill the forms with your handwriting and attach your Photo Seize Picture to space indicated. The forms and your International Passport must be submitted together.

Best Regards

Philippe Justin
HR Manager
Tel: 778.608.2470
Canada.”

Kindly advise if this is genuine or fake. Am afraid if they use my international passport for fake deals. Kindly help
Fake.

Felix zutah

Aug 13, 2021
qatar
Category........
Other
Job Opportunities
Inbox
2:02 AM (3 hours ago)
to CFWS
Greetings,

This letter is to inform you on behalf of the management of Hotels , that the hotel needs able men and women, married and not married who are willing to relocate to Canada in order to fill various slots in the available jobs/vacancies in their hotels.

Job Available Positions :

Front Desk Agent/Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry, Attendant, Property Operations/Maintenance Technician, Administrative Assistant/Clerical Worker, Food and Beverage Associate, Cook, Host/Hostess, Banquet Server/On Call, Security Officer, Night Auditor, Catering Coordinator, Room Service Worker, Human Resources/Training Manager, Management Trainee, Front Office Manager, Restaurant Manager.

If your interest is noted, kindly contact the hotel directly with the following Requirements

* Color passport photograph
* Cv/Resume ( must be in English)

Mr. Philippe Justin
HR Manager
Canada.

We wish you good luck!

Regards,
Queen Able
Canadian Foreign Workers Services

Can you please help me know if this one is a legit or a fraud?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Job Opportunities
Inbox
2:02 AM (3 hours ago)
to CFWS
Greetings,

This letter is to inform you on behalf of the management of Hotels , that the hotel needs able men and women, married and not married who are willing to relocate to Canada in order to fill various slots in the available jobs/vacancies in their hotels.

Job Available Positions :

Front Desk Agent/Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry, Attendant, Property Operations/Maintenance Technician, Administrative Assistant/Clerical Worker, Food and Beverage Associate, Cook, Host/Hostess, Banquet Server/On Call, Security Officer, Night Auditor, Catering Coordinator, Room Service Worker, Human Resources/Training Manager, Management Trainee, Front Office Manager, Restaurant Manager.

If your interest is noted, kindly contact the hotel directly with the following Requirements

* Color passport photograph
* Cv/Resume ( must be in English)

Mr. Philippe Justin
HR Manager
Canada.

We wish you good luck!

Regards,
Queen Able
Canadian Foreign Workers Services

Can you please help me know if this one is a legit or a fraud?
Poorly written letter and why do they need your passport…fake.