Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-03-15
My wife was finally approved as my sponsor (submitted March 7 and notified May 4). I am planning on working over the Summer in South Korea. Is there anything that I/we need to do as far as informing immigration? We're not expecting the entire process to be wrapped up until the early Fall and I should be back in the States by mid-August.

Also, when we received the letter from Immigration it said this in regard to IMM 1017B, "Your relatives must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application.

My wife and I included what I thought was all of the info I received from the doctor after my medical check. What I'm wondering is this a standard message the put into all of these letters or are we actually missing something. Sometimes the wording of these letters can be a bit ambiguous and I just want to be certain.

Thanks!

Sheps

Apr 29, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M/CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
Doc's Request.
UPFRONT
Nomination.....
(Wife)
AOR Received.
08-04-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-07-2015
I received the same thing for my wife. I have not yet had a chance to submit a CSE to CPC-O to see if this was a mistake, but from everything I have seen on here, this phrasing in the letter just seems to be a mistake as a number of people who have undergone e-Medicals have received this.