+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working in Indian Company but want a PR for Canada

Dikshakotian

Apr 22, 2024
Hi,

Can someone please guide me and let me know, if I am working for an Indian company and earning in INR, will be able to show this as an employment proof for me and proceed for Canada PR and after I have received my PR can I still continue to work for the same company and earn in INR and stay in Canada?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi,

Can someone please guide me and let me know, if I am working for an Indian company and earning in INR, will be able to show this as an employment proof for me and proceed for Canada PR and after I have received my PR can I still continue to work for the same company and earn in INR and stay in Canada?
Making Indian rupees and living in Canada is ridiculous. You won't be able to survive..

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi,

you will need an accountant to help with crossborder taxes. company will need to pay things like CPP, EI, etcetera. Unless you want to be a contractor and pay those yourself. You'll be even more poor than most Canadians already are though.

Dikshakotian

Apr 22, 2024
First, worry about being eligible for PR. Google Canadian immigration to research and to familiarize yourself
Hi thank you for replying.
only after reading and completing the eligibility criteria I have come down to this question.
But honestly it would have been more helpful if you would have simply replied with an actual answer as yes or no OR simply said “don’t know” instead of all other useless things.
Thanks anyways for investing your time to write.

Dikshakotian

Apr 22, 2024
you will need an accountant to help with crossborder taxes. company will need to pay things like CPP, EI, etcetera. Unless you want to be a contractor and pay those yourself. You'll be even more poor than most Canadians already are though.
Thank you for sharing this information related to finances.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
only after reading and completing the eligibility criteria I have come down to this question.
But honestly it would have been more helpful if you would have simply replied with an actual answer as yes or no OR simply said “don’t know” instead of all other useless things.
They are not useless things. Many "would be" immigrants are lazy and think Canada is only waiting for them and us Canadians should be grateful for having them. But glad you you are not one of them, eh?

Reactions: Copingwithlife

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your eligibility score and then CRS score? NOC?