+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working in Canada after the expiry of student permit

Discussion in 'International Students' started by Antony1709, Jul 14, 2019.

  1. Hi,
    My student permit and SIN will expire by the end of this month. I applied for the visa on June 19th. On the website, the processing time was 98 days at the time of filing. So, my questioin is can I work as a full time employee until the date that I get my work permit.

    Thank You

Share This Page