+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working in bank and applying for PR advise needed

JoshuvaCalab

Dec 7, 2015
Hello everyone, my name is Joshuva Sairam, I work for RBC as client advisor which basically is a tellers (6 months) job. I am working on my Mutual funds license, upon which I will be promoted as banking advisor where I will be giving investment advise, buy and sell mutual funds, open bank accounts and various other things. I read the NOC codes and it is kind of confusing, if anyone knows if I can use my teller experience to fast forward my application. The main thing is I do most of the things that comes under NOC code 6235 except selling or advising on investments. If anyone ever used or had anyone come across similar situations please help me. Thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone, my name is Joshuva Sairam, I work for RBC as client advisor which basically is a tellers (6 months) job. I am working on my Mutual funds license, upon which I will be promoted as banking advisor where I will be giving investment advise, buy and sell mutual funds, open bank accounts and various other things. I read the NOC codes and it is kind of confusing, if anyone knows if I can use my teller experience to fast forward my application. The main thing is I do most of the things that comes under NOC code 6235 except selling or advising on investments. If anyone ever used or had anyone come across similar situations please help me. Thanks in advance.
I would recommend that you post this question to the Canadian Experience Class section of the forum and look through the old posts there. I know this topic has been discussed there before. I believe a bank teller is classified as skill level C - so this work experience cannot be counted towards CEC or Express Entry.