+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working in a Small company

Brijesh_India

Oct 1, 2021
Hi Canadavisa members, can anyone help me out?

I was thinking of applying for Canada PR but i am unsure about certain things. I am working for a small logistics company for last 6 years and have salary slips, appointment letter and can get experience letter as required by IRCC. I have all my documents and proof of funds.
But the problem is my existing employers company is not a big brand name.
I dont know if canada immigration will entertain immigration applicants like us for express entry or pnp.
I dont have any travel history because i never travelled outside of India.

Can anyone please advise
Is a person with work experience in a small firm in a In-demand NOC code eligible for Canada Immigration?
Is out of country travel history required to be eligible for Canada PR?

Thanks
Brijesh

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Doesn’t matter that you work for a small company. As long as the responsibilities in your employment letter match a NOC then you are fine. Some people have never left their country and then immigrated. EE is based on points. All the best.

Reactions: Brijesh_India

jawad.915

Feb 21, 2020
Hi Canadavisa members, can anyone help me out?

I was thinking of applying for Canada PR but i am unsure about certain things. I am working for a small logistics company for last 6 years and have salary slips, appointment letter and can get experience letter as required by IRCC. I have all my documents and proof of funds.
But the problem is my existing employers company is not a big brand name.
I dont know if canada immigration will entertain immigration applicants like us for express entry or pnp.
I dont have any travel history because i never travelled outside of India.

Can anyone please advise
Is a person with work experience in a small firm in a In-demand NOC code eligible for Canada Immigration?
Is out of country travel history required to be eligible for Canada PR?

Thanks
Brijesh
Hey Brijesh,
If your company is registered by local authority and have cyber footprints, then its good to go. Salary deposits in your account, appointment letter, ID card, certificates will be of utmost importance.
It doesn't matter if you haven't traveled outside country

Brijesh_India

Oct 1, 2021
Thankyou for answering.

How many years of work experience do i have to declare and submit documents. In the last 10 years i have worked for 3 companies. But only my current job profile is of the NOC code that can help me to apply.
So what should i do?
Mention all the 3 work experiences or only the current job(working since last 6yrs)

Brijesh_India

Oct 1, 2021
Hey Brijesh,
If your company is registered by local authority and have cyber footprints, then its good to go. Salary deposits in your account, appointment letter, ID card, certificates will be of utmost importance.
It doesn't matter if you haven't traveled outside country
what is "cyber footprints"? My current company is a registered private limited logistics company but small sized.

Brijesh_India

Oct 1, 2021
Doesn’t matter that you work for a small company. As long as the responsibilities in your employment letter match a NOC then you are fine. Some people have never left their country and then immigrated. EE is based on points. All the best.
I have seen lot of youtube videos of Indian PR holders and most of them seem to have work experiences from Big brands. That's the reason i wanted to know if someone from a small company ever got a chance to immigrate to canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have seen lot of youtube videos of Indian PR holders and most of them seem to have work experiences from Big brands. That's the reason i wanted to know if someone from a small company ever got a chance to immigrate to canada.
Doesn’t matter if you have employment letters, payslips etc.

Brijesh_India

Oct 1, 2021
All the best. Assume you have ECAs and IELTS score completed and that you are eligible.
Can you please answer this-
How many years of work experience do i have to declare and submit documents. In the last 10 years i have worked for 3 companies. But only my current job profile is of the NOC code that can help me to apply.
So what should i do?
Mention all the 3 work experiences or only the current job(working since last 6yrs)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you please answer this-
So what should i do?
Is your current job at least 3 years? If not you want to have at least 3 years experience.

Brijesh_India

Oct 1, 2021
Do i need to mention all the jobs i had in last 12 years. Or all the jobs i did in last 10 years.

Do i need to furnish work experience documents for all the jobs in did in last 10 years in personal history?

i am really confused with personal history in terms of all my work experiences