+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Illegally ON 6 MONTHS VISA

waxwax

Dec 26, 2011
Hello,

I have this problem i got married to this girl in India......After we where married i found out i was cheated...she had big scare on her neck which i did not see it, she covered her self with the Indian cloths "chuni" all the time before the weeding she was not a virgin as well and she had a funny thing towards the end of her back bone it was like an extension really funny tail like ....i didn't real make it as i was shocked....As i was still in the dilemma .....I went back to my home country I didn't know how to say it to my parents... she came to my country and started living with us i never talked to her for months ...one day my parents asked me why i don't talk to her i told the every thing ..... it was almost an year now ... So since things where not working out between us ... my father didn't want to send her back to India he said life will be hell for her there so she had some relatives in Canada so he decided to send her there so we got her the visa paid for her flight and gave her $1000 in her hand and my father told her if she need any help in further till she settles in life he will help her so she left for Canada.

After 4 months now she is working Illegally getting paid life sim to be ok for her now .... Now two of my family member went to India now the family is holding them hostage and they want me to pay them Rs 1000,000 and she want a divorce i have agreed to pay the money with a real sad heart .

please advice me what can i do such a person. I really want her to go back to India i want her go get deported...she only has a visa for six months ...... every thing for her visa and every thing we where paying for .

please advice me thanks