+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Holiday Visa - Graduate

skellymb

Sep 13, 2019
I've recently applied for the Working Holiday visa, yet to hear back. In the interim, and in the hope that I'm successful, I was seeing if anyone on here has done similar and may have any tips:
  • Weather-wise, what's the best place to live in Canada during the start of the year? Hoping to move out in January.
  • Working in Communications, what's the job landscape for the across different places in Canada? Any work will do but I'd like to pick where I left off (in London at the moment).
  • Young expat professionals. Is there a forum, or a community of expats, that give advice and tips about making the move?
  • Travelling. How easy in Canada to travel around via Bus and Train? If I was to go out, I would first look at travelling a bit and see some of the sights Canada has to offer. It would be great to find out the hostel landscape, travelling around and generally the scene in Canada (and its biggest cities).
  • Cost of living. Three of top places to go would be Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal - how do these fair in comparison to somewhere like London?
Appreciate any feedback on the above!

Thanks,

S