+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

working full-time - employer on their current work permit for at least one year?

Ully Anne

Jan 23, 2019
You should answer it Yes. Basically they are asking you if you have at least a year of work experience. :) if you have any mrow questions, feel free to ask me away. And congrats that you got invited! Hope you stay well and healthy in this pandemic.

Love,
Jenny
Got it!!! Thank you so much!!

uv_thind

Jul 18, 2020
You should answer it Yes. Basically they are asking you if you have at least a year of work experience. :) if you have any mrow questions, feel free to ask me away. And congrats that you got invited! Hope you stay well and healthy in this pandemic.

Love,
Jenny

Hi,
Can you please update which documents you upload for EE. I also got LMIA approval for Permanent residence stream. I am on PGWP. I received an ITA and now I have to submit documents - Offer of employment,
Letter of Employment and Employment Verification. Can you please help me and provide me the sample letter if possible.
Thank you kindly in advance

Love,
Jenny
Hi,
Can you please update which documents you upload for EE. I also got LMIA approval for Permanent residence stream. I am on PGWP. I received an ITA and now I have to submit documents - Offer of employment,
Letter of Employment and Employment Verification. Can you please help me and provide me the sample letter if possible.
Thank you kindly in advance

HunterS

Oct 24, 2020
Correct, answer "no" and all the other questions will go.

Hi DelPiero07, I have a similar question but my situation is more complicated. I was working full-time from 2017.9-2018.11 on a close work permit (LMIA excempted) in Canada. Then I began to study from 2019.1-2020.6 in Canada on a study permit. I began to work full-time for the same employer as 2017 again in 2020.7 on a close work permit (also LMIA excempted). Do you think If I can answer yes for the question (has xxx been working full-time for the employer on their work permit for at least one year? ) and if I eligiblethe for the 50 score if I have an offer from the employer? Thanks a lot!

MIT99110110

Feb 28, 2024

Love,
Jenny
Hello Jenny, what if she still remain in open work permit and not LMIA based, and still obtain more than 1 year work experience, should the answer will be "YES" still?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Jenny, what if she still remain in open work permit and not LMIA based, and still obtain more than 1 year work experience, should the answer will be "YES" still?
The answer will be "no" if it is an open work permit.