+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working as Immigration consultant in India. Can anyone suggest the correct noc code for Canadexpress

bijueb20

May 21, 2018
Hi all
Working as Immigration consultant in a private company in India. Can anyone suggest the correct noc code for applying express entry for Canada.
Am I eligible to apply for express entry?
Would be great if someone can help me in clarfyicla this

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
4164 is the only one that lists immigration consultant in the NOC database. As with everyone else you need to assess your points total in the CIC site.

Reactions: bijueb20

bijueb20

May 21, 2018
So as an immigration consultant( in private company in india) am i eligible to apply for express entry ? My concern was whether they will accept immigration consultant in the list of job codes mentioned in noc.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, maybe one important thing you failed to mention. You are an immigration consultant for which country?
As it obviously cannot be Canada. Since in order to be an immigration consultant for Canada, you would need to have Canadian PR or Citizenship in a first place.

But of course if it is for other country nothing is stopping you to apply.

Reactions: bijueb20

bijueb20

May 21, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I am working as immigration consultant for a private firm in India.We process american visas for corporates whose employees requires US Visas to travel to America
So in this case as a immigration consultant i am eligible right to apply for Canada express entry ?

Why I am so concerned is that one of the consultancy told me that immigration consultants cannot apply for Canada express entry

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as long as your profession belongs to 0, A or B type there is no problem there.

Mar 2, 2020
Hello
I am working as an immigration consultant in a private firm in India. I have done MBA from a public university in india. Due to my interest in immigration sector i preferred working here as there are ample opportunities available in my city with regard to this sector. Will i be considered overqualified for this job as I have done Mba

ChristinaD

Apr 6, 2020
Hello
I am working as an immigration consultant in a private firm in India. I have done MBA from a public university in india. Due to my interest in immigration sector i preferred working here as there are ample opportunities available in my city with regard to this sector. Will i be considered overqualified for this job as I have done Mba
Hi Tanveer,

Have you had any confirmation that this is the correct NOC code for immigration consultants? I’m trying to do the same.

Christina

ChristinaD

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I am working as immigration consultant for a private firm in India.We process american visas for corporates whose employees requires US Visas to travel to America
So in this case as a immigration consultant i am eligible right to apply for Canada express entry ?

Why I am so concerned is that one of the consultancy told me that immigration consultants cannot apply for Canada express entry
Hi Bijueb,

how did you go with your application using this 4164 NOC code for your EE - was it accepted? I do the same job overseas and find that this is the only NOC that lists the occupation. However, the tasks and duties don’t match as the NOC authors have used other occupations to list the description of tasks and duties.
Thanks for you feedback,

Christina