+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Workers from Portugal ?

Riq85pt

Jun 26, 2013
Hello there,

I'm a 27 year old Portuguese citizen wishing to move to Canada this Fall. I have two UK degrees (Msc and Bsc) in Music Technology & Audio Production and Engineering though I'm not expecting to find a job in my field right away. Having become acquainted with Canadian laws including the fact that any Canadian employer would need to go through the whole LMO process in order to be able to formally offer to a foreigner, I was also advised to look into the PNP programs. Contacting the Portuguese embassy in Toronto is a joke, they just don't reply and when they do, they're not helpful at all. I was hoping to exchange a few ideas with someone who might have moved from Portugal to Canada recently.
Thank you !

Ricardo

Mrworry

Sep 30, 2013
boas/ tens familia , no canada ? pois eles podem dar te uma ajuda sponsorship . ou entao tens que aplicar para um work visa mas julgo que para isso a empresa tem que te (chamar) .. hey eu nao percebo nada disso tava a tentar dar uma ajuda , estou no canada a espera dos meus papeis e' um processo longo , falando por mim .
bem aja ricardo