+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORKED 40 HRS/WEEK DURING FULL TIME STUDIES.. WILL I GET WORK permit after grad?

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Hi,
I earlier did an internship (summer) and i later worked in the company for 40 hours/week (during full time studies)for two months. Now after i complete masters will i get post graduate work permit? will there be problem? will there be problem to the employer?. will my work permit application be rejected? Pls help.. urgent

Dafe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
there will be no problem in getting PGWP, this is because your program was Co-op route that was why you were able to get the Co op visa. In your LOE explain these to the VO. but getting PGWP shouldnt be that hard in this case. Anyways what province are you from?

madreza.m

Jun 27, 2014
guys,

Can you help me

I am a phd student, last year during summer semester I was working in a company for 6 weeks. Then I releazed that i might not eligible to work. at that moment I had no course and exam, and only research credits to be considered as a full time student.

Now I can get a letter from my supervisor indicating 6 weeks of vacation during summer semester for his phd students.

What do you think?

I am really worry and scared for my PGWP?

Please help