+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work xperience history

huynhmichelle711

Nov 13, 2016
HI

I am currently in Canada and I worked as cashier, General help during school break before but I don't have their job letter and pay stub. All of them are not in NOC C. I just worked in a few months. I am not sure if I should include in the application because basically I cant get Job letter . The only available document I can attach is Tax T4. Could you please advise ?

Is it mandatory you have include all of the jobs you worked before in the application [ the jobs were reported to CRA)

thanks

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
huynhmichelle711 said:
HI

I am currently in Canada and I worked as cashier, General help during school break before but I don't have their job letter and pay stub. All of them are not in NOC C. I just worked in a few months. I am not sure if I should include in the application because basically I cant get Job letter . The only available document I can attach is Tax T4. Could you please advise ?

Is it mandatory you have include all of the jobs you worked before in the application [ the jobs were reported to CRA)

thanks
It is not required. You only have to work experience to which you will be claiming points for. As long as it is a minimum of 1 year full-time work experience. Other jobs that you did will be put in the personal history.