Pakistan
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I hope you will be well i am uploading canada online application but they are required if your intended occupation in Canada is regulated, provide evidence that the responsible provincial, territorial or professional body has granted you the required licence or certification. So which document do I upload at this place?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I hope you will be well i am uploading canada online application but they are required if your intended occupation in Canada is regulated, provide evidence that the responsible provincial, territorial or professional body has granted you the required licence or certification. So which document do I upload at this place?
What are you applying for? Since you are in the foreign workers section, if you have a LMIA and applying for a closed work permit, you leave it blank. Unless you a provincial license, then add it.

Sawan masih

Jul 27, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
But without filling it my application is not processing further I want to submit visa fees now but still not processing

Sawan masih

Jul 27, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear brother i asked my employer but he said i don't know anything about it i know only to the extent of LMIA rest i don't know anything about it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear brother i asked my employer but he said i don't know anything about it i know only to the extent of LMIA rest i don't know anything about it.
This is a volunteer forum so can only help with written instructions. You don’t need a license to apply for a work permit so you are selecting or completing something incorrectly.

Sawan masih

Jul 27, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes, I also know this thing that there is no need of license here for the worker to work immediately. Still don't know why this option is coming and without filling it my file is not going forward I have checked many times but then everything is correct mantra when I am applying work permit on basis of LMIA

Jade22

Jan 14, 2016
I hope someone can help me, I've been trying to link a work permit application through GCKey, I am confused by the question start date and end date since the job offer later did not have those dates because they are expecting me as soon as possible. Any advice is truly appreciated!

Sawan masih

Jul 27, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I hope someone can help me, I've been trying to link a work permit application through GCKey, I am confused by the question start date and end date since the job offer later did not have those dates because they are expecting me as soon as possible. Any advice is truly appreciated!
In GCKey not ask job offer date

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can put tomorrow’s date if you want although it will take months to hear whether you are approved or refused

gg271990

Dec 6, 2021
Hello everyone, I need information on spousal open work permit or any other work visa. Basically I have got a dependent (visitor) visa and my spouse has an ICT. My current employer is willing to relocate me but I need a get a permit for that. What would be the timelines of getting a SOWP if I apply it inside canada ?