+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK VISA PROCESS

katrinmelani

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Philippines
Category........
This is Katrin from the Philippines and I have a Canadian boyfriend. We're actually looking for the fastest option for me to get to Canada, to finally live with him. We are not actually aiming for spousal visa for now. We've been searching for answers for 8 months already as we are in a relationship for 9 months now. He lives in Edmonton, Alberta right now and working in a call center company at Telus Communications. I am working here in the Philippines as a call center agent also at Telus International for 2 years and 6 months.

1. Work Visa- I tried submitting an application in an agency but they said there is no employee that is looking for someone with a call center experience only. But I still tried sending my CV to work abroad just in case.
So my question is:
1.1 Is there a way that my boyfriend can look for an employer in Canada to give me persmission to work or got interviewed?
1.2 What will be the best way for me to get experience and be eligible to work someday in Canada? Because I am actually willing to quit my current job right now to be honest.
1.3 Is the best way reall is to go to an agency to make to apply?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This is Katrin from the Philippines and I have a Canadian boyfriend. We're actually looking for the fastest option for me to get to Canada, to finally live with him. We are not actually aiming for spousal visa for now. We've been searching for answers for 8 months already as we are in a relationship for 9 months now. He lives in Edmonton, Alberta right now and working in a call center company at Telus Communications. I am working here in the Philippines as a call center agent also at Telus International for 2 years and 6 months.

1. Work Visa- I tried submitting an application in an agency but they said there is no employee that is looking for someone with a call center experience only. But I still tried sending my CV to work abroad just in case.
So my question is:
1.1 Is there a way that my boyfriend can look for an employer in Canada to give me persmission to work or got interviewed?
1.2 What will be the best way for me to get experience and be eligible to work someday in Canada? Because I am actually willing to quit my current job right now to be honest.
1.3 Is the best way reall is to go to an agency to make to apply?
I would recommend that you forget about trying to get a work permit. This is next to impossible to do and unfortunately your plans are not realistic. To get a work permit, you need to first get a job offer in Canada and your employer needs to obtain an approved LMIA. The LMIA process is very long and expensive for the employer with no guarantee of approval. As part of the process, the employer must advertise the job and prove no Canadian could be hired for the role. It's not going to be possible to do this for a call centre job.

The vast majority of agencies are scams and their job offers are fake. Stay away from them.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

@Manan

Dec 10, 2019
United Arab Emirates
I'm UAE residence having 3 years 7 months experience on hotel industry . 2 years bachelor's with 6 month training certificate in hotel management. Is there any suitable program for me .