+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Visa - on line application- How long does it take?

Silvinagb

Dec 15, 2020
Hi there! Is there someone who applied for work visa from Israel (or near here).
How long took to get the Visa?. We applied on Sept 12th, my husband has work contract and I asked for Open work permit.
Its been 13 weeks already and we're still waiting.
Thanks and good luck to everyone!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there! Is there someone who applied for work visa from Israel (or near here).
How long took to get the Visa?. We applied on Sept 12th, my husband has work contract and I asked for Open work permit.
Its been 13 weeks already and we're still waiting.
Thanks and good luck to everyone!
Estimated processing times are around 25 weeks right now. So you most likely still have a while to wait. However there's also always some chance your applications may be processed sooner. Good luck.

Reactions: Silvinagb

Silvinagb

Dec 15, 2020
Reactions: Harrysingh04

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks! Yes, I saw its 25 weeks... We just need some Hope!
We are both here. Do you have any idea about add a newborn? We sent to them a request and we attached her passport and birth certificate.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

if you did what is requested in the link then you have done all you can. Was your husband applying for a closed work permit at the same time?

Silvinagb

Dec 15, 2020
Yes. We sent a request. But they didn't answer, they didn't ask for new forms or documents. We just sent the request and attached what I told you before.
I'm wondering if we need to change the form (the one with the family members) and pay for her. In order to go one step forward.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes. We sent a request. But they didn't answer, they didn't ask for new forms or documents. We just sent the request and attached what I told you before.
I'm wondering if we need to change the form (the one with the family members) and pay for her. In order to go one step forward.
Due to Covid, It states that you will receive no confirmation email as they are going through all webforms. And only to submit a request once, so need to wait. Check the website to verify my statement.

Silvinagb

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, I saw that. But I read about people that got their answer about that issue, in one week. We've been waiting for one month and more. So, we though maybe there's something we can do. Like, update the forms, pay fees for her. I don't know, we're a lit frustrated with all these situation and there's no answer in the other side, or some to talk with and have some help.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
We applied for my wife's open work permit application from India. She got her biometrics done from Dubai. Is IRCC processing work permit applications from India? If yes, how much time is it actually taking to get a decision after getting the biometrics done?

vikramv2

Jan 20, 2021
We applied for my wife's open work permit application from India. She got her biometrics done from Dubai. Is IRCC processing work permit applications from India? If yes, how much time is it actually taking to get a decision after getting the biometrics done?
Hi, was there an update on your wife's open work permit. Can you please share the application timeline which you submitted