+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work visa extension

Blessydinesh

Nov 13, 2018
Hi,
1.I came to canada in june 2019 while my wife was studying and on her study permit it was valid till November 2019 so as my work permit.she applied for PGWP visa and i applied for work permit extension, we did this together so in 2020 jan my workpermit refused and they asked us to submit my wife employer letter along with NOC job position details and my implied status date also expired they mentioned i should not work legally until i get a status .so i stopped working in uber because its linked to my payroll.,The very next day her PG work permit granted for 3 years she just got workpermit doccument and so now again i applied for my work permit extension and restoration visa by submitting the letter of explanation with Employer letter and recent Paystubs of my spouse but i forgot to submit her latest work permit in my doccuments ..after making the payment,my mind told me that i should've added the new workpermit of my spouce which i cant now because i have already submitted it blindlyi am worried now is there any chance that i can do something about it ????
2.am i able to start working because i submitted my work visa extension as well as restoration visa????
I am completely broke because of the situations that haplening to me
Can anybody help me with this please

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Call IRCC and also sent the WP via webform.

you can’t work as you don’t have a status. You need to wait for your work permit.