+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Visa Application Processing Time Submitted from EU

reiayunan

Mar 27, 2022
The company I was hired for in Canada was able to get me GTA sponsorship via BC Tech and they were able to get me LMIA in a week. While I was living in Sweden, my immigration lawyer in Canada submitted my application on my behalf on March 10th and I was able to submit my Biometrics in Stockholm on March 15th. I didn't need to do medical.

It's been more than 2 months now (67 days to be exact) but we haven't heard back from IRCC, last update is that they're still processing my application.

Do you guys have any idea or estimate on how long it takes for the processing to take? AFAIK, it's about 60 days or a few days after 2 months... I am just getting worried that it takes longer than 75 days.

Has anybody submitted theirs from an EU country? How long did it take before you got your work visa application approved?

jaimegeb

May 31, 2022
Hi there, did you get your permit approved?
The company I was hired for in Canada was able to get me GTA sponsorship via BC Tech and they were able to get me LMIA in a week. While I was living in Sweden, my immigration lawyer in Canada submitted my application on my behalf on March 10th and I was able to submit my Biometrics in Stockholm on March 15th. I didn't need to do medical.

It's been more than 2 months now (67 days to be exact) but we haven't heard back from IRCC, last update is that they're still processing my application.

Do you guys have any idea or estimate on how long it takes for the processing to take? AFAIK, it's about 60 days or a few days after 2 months... I am just getting worried that it takes longer than 75 days.

Has anybody submitted theirs from an EU country? How long did it take before you got your work visa application approved?
Hi there, did you get your permit approved?