Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
CanadianAlien said:
I'm sure everyone here weighed up the pro's and cons's of outland via Inland prior to starting the process.
That's the problem. Inland isn't an option for most people who's spouses aren't from western countries.

We wanted to apply inland. CIC rejected the study permit/TRV.

Can't apply inland when the wife's still in Indonesia.

I do agree with everything else you wrote though lol.

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
ImABule said:
That's the problem. Inland isn't an option for most people who's spouses aren't from western countries.

We wanted to apply inland. CIC rejected the study permit/TRV.

Can't apply inland when the wife's still in Indonesia.

I do agree with everything else you wrote though lol.
Cool

japs

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20- APRIL- 2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 12-May-2016
File Transfer...
AOR 2 - 13 June 2016
Med's Done....
MED - 15- APRIL- 2016
Interview........
NOT REQ
Passport Req..
06- DEC- 2016

Nishakat

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016, Doc's submitted: 28-08-2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016: AOR2 Received: 17-05-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2016, Passport sent : 10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received passport with visa stamp and COPR: 14-10-2016
LANDED..........
04-11-2016
I am in too...

chandg

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LON DON Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanonwaitwatch said:
i am in and my vote for this petition yes
i am in and my vote for this petition

Canadian Govt. knows very well current immigration system on family class (spouse/partner) not good enough, buy why they are taking so much time to improve it, it almost going to be a year after two months new govt came in power on the basis of their promise made to improve their current immigration system but they not doing enough, even not dealing equally and fairly to all applicants globally for example every Canadian visa offices has different processing time line, still thousand of applications for spouse in chaos.

when my spouse asked her MP why NDVO takes more time in processing spouse applications compare with other visa offices around the world, the answer was because NDVO gets huge number of applications (from INDIA, Afghanistan , Nepal and Bhutan) as compare to other visa offices.

But my points is if you know that number of applications are higher in India than other visa offices around the world, why you don't put some extra staff here in NEW Delhi to processing fast. IF NDVO's staff is lazy, untrained and lack of skills then why not fire them and hire new productive, efficient, educated staff. one other thing is, they also get lot of files for study permits but their average processing time is one a half month which is almost similar with other visa offices around the world how they can be lazy only for family class applications.

Other thing is, we find out in notes and MP enquiry and GCkey login that on average spouse applications NDVO don't do anything in regards back ground and security checks for 8 months to a year, but when they start working on file after a year to 15 months, they do everything within 2 to 3 months so it mean actual processing time should be 3 to 4 months after SA approved but they unnecessary taking more time than usual. one thing i want to make clear for the world, Our Indian government capable enough in dealing with bad people, and fare enough to the world to share information about any Indian citizen then why you takes long processing time to background and security checks, please case workers or visa officers should stop abusing it on the name of security and background checks and Canadian government should take some effective measurement to reduce current time frame to making visa officer accountable for any type of delaying in spouse/ partner applications.

Other point is, why you are treating unfairly on the behalf of some people who abused marriage visa recent years , then why you don't change your country's immigration policy and revoke their right who abused any visa and through them out of Canada immediately, or stop them providing any state or federal benefits for lifetime for example free medical, child allowance, tax credit and pensions etc. please stop providing them any benefits on humanitarian ground, bad people should be punished anyway but not good once.
And to the new applicants you can give conditional visa for five years like United Kingdom, England issue initially spouse visa for 3 years then extend it for 2 years then after 5 years you can be eligible for indefinite leave remain or PR if couple lives together for years. why Canada don't has this system if they are suspicious on the legitimacy of the relation of each and every applicants.

And spouse from some develop countries can go to Canada without any visa they can live with their partners meantime their PR file is under process but from India NDVO even can't issue TRV visa to see their partner for temporary while sponsor is well established in Canada and can able to bear all living expensive for his/her spouse, even take guarantee for applicant will go back to India within permissive time frame because their PR application under process and so don't want any jeopardize with PR application. but still NDVO refuse it on the basis of silly ground, this is totally unfair and unacceptable treatment given by NDVO with that person who is in near future going to be permanent resident of Canada and Canadian.

I am not discriminating anyone here just to evaluating things to make it more fare and fast our systems, do apologize if someone take it personal

In many of our cases, our partners came to see us in couple of times in a year and spend thousands of Canadian dollars on air tickets etc and used all annual holidays, this is really extra financial burden putting on us due to this sluggish Canadian immigration system, which money and time can be use to making our better future , that money waste in air fares and other expenses and putting life on risk by traveling more than 20 hours in flight from Canada to India many time a year, just for sake to see his/ her love one. where our emotional, mental and physical lose can not be estimated.

I appeal to the Canadian Govt (PM, Immigration Minister and any department who deal with it )on the behalf of this petition, you should make stringent and strict immigrations laws and rules for who abuse them but not for those who legitimately in relation and dieing to stay together with his/her husband or wife. please Stop torchering us by keeping seprate from our love once for months and years, because every moment of our life is very precious but it is ruining by your immigration system and careless NDVO, here you should consider to use your humanitarian grounds to give us real relief by this headache and stress in our day to day life .

Many Thanks
S. Singh
i am in for file a petition

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016

OSPREY

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14sep2015
AOR Received.
20Oct2015
File Transfer...
02Nov2015
Med's Request
02Nov2015
Med's Done....
20Nov2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-OCT-2016
johnybegood said:
I HEREBY CREATING THIS GROUP BASED ON THE COMMENTS I HAVE SEEN FROM ONE OF OUR FORUM GROUP.AS LIBERALS HAS PROMISED TO REDUCE PROCESSING TIME FOR FAMILY SPONSORSHIP, ONLY THE INLAND APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN SEEN GETTING BENEFITED.NOW A DAYS THE INLAND APPLICATION SEEMS TO GET FINALIZED IN A MOTH OR TWO. AT THE SAME TIME OUTLAND APPLICATIONS INCLUDING ME HAVE A LONG WAIT PERIOD OF 19 0R MORE MONTHS. AND THE IMMIGRATION IS NOT APPROVING ANY TRV AS THERE IS A SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED OR IN PROCESS. AND WE HAVE TO WAIT YEARS TO SEE OUR SPOUSES.AS YOU KNOW THE INLAND APPLICATION HAS A PILOT PROGRAM TO GET OPEN WORK PERMIT THEY ARE MORE PRIVILEGED. WE NEED TO FILE A PETITION REGARDING THIS SITUATION TO THE IMMIGRATION MINISTER AND THE PETITION BEING FORMULATED BY ANOTHER FELLOW MATE. WE NEED 500 OR MORE PEOPLE TO SUBMIT THE PETITION AND EVERYONE WHO IS AT LEAST LOOKING FOR A TRV TO BE WITH THEIR SPOUSES NEED TO SUPPORT US DOING THIS TO ASK THE LIBERALS WERE LYING TO US ABOUT STREAMLINING THE PROCESS. THANK YOU AND WE WILL POST THE NEW LINK TO BE AN ATTENDANT OF THIS PETITION SOON AND WILL NOTIFY UNDER THIS TOPIC. PLEASE JOIN US IN OUR WAR TO GET OUR APPLICATION EXPEDITED OR GETTING A TRV WHILE WAITING. THANK YOU.
I am In and anything you want please let me know

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
OSPREY said:
I am In and anything you want please let me know
Thank you....
I need a very good petition explaining everything what we want and wat we going through