+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit

abc7086

Nov 22, 2023
I received the msg from my immigration lawyer that i have to show proof of funds with open GIC in canada and after 3 to 4 day it will revert back to me to my home country account is it true

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received the msg from my immigration lawyer that i have to show proof of funds with open GIC in canada and after 3 to 4 day it will revert back to me to my home country account is it true
So you have an approved LMIA from your employer? Why do you need to open a GIC? You can show proof of funds with your bank statements. Is this a Canadian immigration lawyer? Have you paid money to this lawyer?

abc7086

Nov 22, 2023
I don't know start with the application i paid 485USD visa fee than he show me the video of Gckey with the msg shows health insurance fee which is 2000usd so i paid he than he send me the payment recived with my GCkey video and now gckey show proof of fund approx 16500usd but that need to open bank account in Canada so that'swhy i msg here

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't know start with the application i paid 485USD visa fee than he show me the video of Gckey with the msg shows health insurance fee which is 2000usd so i paid he than he send me the payment recived with my GCkey video and now gckey show proof of fund approx 16500usd but that need to open bank account in Canada so that'swhy i msg here
You are being scammed. Why would you be paying in US dollars for a Canadian work permit? There is no such thing as health insurance fees. Applying for a work permit is $155Cdn. You would have a job offer with an approved LMIA from your employer.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/work-permit.html

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
but the video of Gckey is look original
You watched a video of him logging in. it is easy to set up a fake website and login. Ask for your GC Account number and password. You will not be paying in US Dollars. A work permit costs $155. You don’t pay for health insurance. You are being scammed and will not get your money back. Who is your Canadian lawyer?

Check your status in the link below with your application number.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This is a scam.

abc7086

Nov 22, 2023
I was like it must be true the video of GCKEY he showed me everything i pay him approx PKR 3 Million thanks to god i didn;t transfer USD 16500 for proof of funds

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you help me with that any good consultant help me to get work permit with family immigrate
Why do you need a consultant? Immigration is based on your age, education, language, skills and funds. Start with researching express Entry.

A consultant cannot get you a work permit. You need to find a job with approved LMIA. The LMIA proves you are the only person with the skills, education to do the job. Then you apply for a closed work permit.