+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit

Puc_6510

Feb 9, 2023
Due to some reasons after completing a study I needed to go to india. That’s why I choose to get work permit from border. But they only gave me 2 years permit. As I should be given 3 years of permit but they denied. My all classmates are getting 3 years permit. So what to do to get the 3 years permit now because i have only 2 years one.

avidqtaqtx

Apr 18, 2021
Due to some reasons after completing a study I needed to go to india. That’s why I choose to get work permit from border. But they only gave me 2 years permit. As I should be given 3 years of permit but they denied. My all classmates are getting 3 years permit. So what to do to get the 3 years permit now because i have only 2 years one.
without any other information no one can help.
Provide basic details like how long the program was, was it just 1 program or 2 program. what was the duration of each porgram.
Did you fail in any semester?

Puc_6510

Feb 9, 2023
It was a 2 years program single program of 2 years. No I passe throughout. Then I went to the border and got 2 years permits. But all are of my categories are receiving 3 years permit. Please help. I called IRCC they told me this is error so you can submit an application under wrong expiry of the permit section. But I don’t know the process.

avidqtaqtx

Apr 18, 2021
It was a 2 years program single program of 2 years. No I passe throughout. Then I went to the border and got 2 years permits. But all are of my categories are receiving 3 years permit. Please help. I called IRCC they told me this is error so you can submit an application under wrong expiry of the permit section. But I don’t know the process.
sorry I have no idea in this regards, but seems like your case is pretty straight forward.
You can refer to any nearby consultant for guidance.