Jul 29, 2022
Everyone timeline is different here’s my timeline

Eligibility interview- June 28th 2022

Letter confirming work permit - July 26th 2022

Work Permit in the mail - August 3rd 2022

Reactions: Newday8765

shnerca

Sep 12, 2022
Hello, I have been waiting for work permit for 2 and half months after receiving Email confirmation. dropped webform 3 weeks back and no response yet. Tried hotline more than once and couldn't talk to agent and call get dropped.
Any idea how can I reach IRCC to follow-up on my WP. Thank you so much.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Hello, I have been waiting for work permit for 2 and half months after receiving Email confirmation. dropped webform 3 weeks back and no response yet. Tried hotline more than once and couldn't talk to agent and call get dropped.
Any idea how can I reach IRCC to follow-up on my WP. Thank you so much.
if you have tried the webform then there isn't any other means to get in contact to IRCC, as for the long waiting periods, you might have to wait up to 5 months, check the IRCC Processing times here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Reactions: shnerca

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
it is 1 month to 5 months, Check processing times and ask people who got it, please stop spreading misinformation.
In the West coast processing times are different especially in Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan that are much faster. The wait times are significantly longer in Quebec and Ontario where the majority of refugees are located.