+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit

Sambhav Kumar

Jul 6, 2020
Hii

My application submitted in February from Bahrain and I have done my biometric as well in VAC (VFS global Bahrain).i have job offer and the Lmia as well, but still I didn't receive any update on my application, as per my representative, Bahrain visa application process from Dubai IRCC office and from Dubai as per IRCC website showing 39 weeks processing time.
But when I checked also from Bahrain showing 10 weeks.

Please suggest me what should i do..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hii

My application submitted in February from Bahrain and I have done my biometric as well in VAC (VFS global Bahrain).i have job offer and the Lmia as well, but still I didn't receive any update on my application, as per my representative, Bahrain visa application process from Dubai IRCC office and from Dubai as per IRCC website showing 39 weeks processing time.

Since you applied from Bahrain, the Bahrain processing time would apply to you.

However due to COVID-19, all work permit processing is unfortunately much slower right now. So unfortunately it's really quite difficult to guess when you may hear back about your work permit application. You can try to send a case specific inquiry via webform to request the status of your application. You may get a helpful answer back. Or they may just send you a standard reply saying that your work permit is under process and they don't know when processing will be completed.

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
Hii

Did you apply under Global Talent Stream?

Sambhav Kumar

Jul 6, 2020
Since you applied from Bahrain, the Bahrain processing time would apply to you.

However due to COVID-19, all work permit processing is unfortunately much slower right now. So unfortunately it's really quite difficult to guess when you may hear back about your work permit application. You can try to send a case specific inquiry via webform to request the status of your application. You may get a helpful answer back. Or they may just send you a standard reply saying that your work permit is under process and they don't know when processing will be completed.
Thank you so much for your prompt response,yes my representative send the inquiry webform to Abu Dhabi IRCC office on 2nd July this month, waiting for the response, but here is one of my friend and she got visa as her application submitted in January 2020

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you so much for your prompt response,yes my representative send the inquiry webform to Abu Dhabi IRCC office on 2nd July this month, waiting for the response, but here is one of my friend and she got visa as her application submitted in January 2020
It take can a few weeks to get a response through webform.

Sambhav Kumar

Jul 6, 2020
It take can a few weeks to get a response through webform.
Thank you so much for your response,one more thing I want to know,
As I have same experience with 11 years India+Bahrain and I have done MBA, IELTS also done and it's almost 5 month to submit the application. So it's should be approve, no negative chance as already got LMIA also..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you so much for your response,one more thing I want to know,
As I have same experience with 11 years India+Bahrain and I have done MBA, IELTS also done and it's almost 5 month to submit the application. So it's should be approve, no negative chance as already got LMIA also..
There's always some chance of refusal. An approved LMIA does not guarantee that the work permit will also be approved.

Sambhav Kumar

Jul 6, 2020
There's always some chance of refusal. An approved LMIA does not guarantee that the work permit will also be approved.
Ok thanks for your suggestions, as if there is refusal should be with in month or 2 month but it's almost 4 and half month to submitted,so just assuming should be positive response .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok thanks for your suggestions, as if there is refusal should be with in month or 2 month but it's almost 4 and half month to submitted,so just assuming should be positive response .
The length of processing unfortunately isn't an indicator of a positive or negative outcome.

If you feel you are qualified, then the chances of approval should be very high.

Not much you can do but wait.

Sambhav Kumar

Jul 6, 2020
The length of processing unfortunately isn't an indicator of a positive or negative outcome.

If you feel you are qualified, then the chances of approval should be very high.

Not much you can do but wait.
Thank you so much, now I am feeling relax and feeling comfortable and I am 100 % sure I will get approval as I have complete all documents and have very good experience on same industry on senior manager.. and there also going on same level..
So hopping for the best..again thank you so much for your kind response and suggestions..

Reactions: itzrb

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Your friend who got visa where did she submit her application?

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
when did your friend have her visa issued? After March?

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
Was that the work permit application ? With lmia or without lmia ?