+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit

lionarm143i

Apr 3, 2020
Hello all members,
My name is Ahmad and I am from Pakistan, situation is this, that my employer in Canada sponser me and apply application online from Canada through lawyer on 12th if january, but after that till yet today I don't receive any email about biometrics and I check processing times for Pakistan is 17 weeks, and my employer send me two video clips as proof in which I can see clearly that my application is submitted and under process without biometricson clc website, can anyone help that what kind of procedure it can be without biometrics

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all members,
My name is Ahmad and I am from Pakistan, situation is this, that my employer in Canada sponser me and apply application online from Canada through lawyer on 12th if january, but after that till yet today I don't receive any email about biometrics and I check processing times for Pakistan is 17 weeks, and my employer send me two video clips as proof in which I can see clearly that my application is submitted and under process without biometricson clc website, can anyone help that what kind of procedure it can be without biometrics
How did you find this job? There are unfortunwtely a lot of scams out there.

lionarm143i

Apr 3, 2020
A friend of mine arrange this, his friend has a departmental store in bc, I have a solid proof that case is filed and under process as a video clip that is recorded through clc website, but I am worried that I don't receive any biometrics appointment letter till today

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
A friend of mine arrange this, his friend has a departmental store in bc, I have a solid proof that case is filed and under process as a video clip that is recorded through clc website, but I am worried that I don't receive any biometrics appointment letter till today
People don’t usually own a department store. Did you pay any fee for this job? It is very strange that they provided you with a video clip, that is why I have concerns that there is no job. Does the employer have an LMIA? Were you provided with UCI# or proof of AOR with your name?

lionarm143i

Apr 3, 2020
In actual the file was through a lawyer in Canada, so I provide them documents like passport and piic and in video clip it is clear that it is my application bcoz they showed the attached file and second thing is that what store they told me it is real and I can also see in sponser check that the sponser name is real as the department store name as sponser

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In actual the file was through a lawyer in Canada, so I provide them documents like passport and piic and in video clip it is clear that it is my application bcoz they showed the attached file and second thing is that what store they told me it is real and I can also see in sponser check that the sponser name is real as the department store name as sponser
Would ask if they can send you a screenshot of your online file. This still doesn’t seem right. Do they have your passport? Have you looked up this department store?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sounds very fake. How much did you pay?

lionarm143i

Apr 3, 2020
Sir I see the Pic of departmental store and they are also pakistani family and about screenshot, the answer is that I have screen recording of the clc website where they are checking status of the application in which all details are clear like name, passport number and passport copy and my uploaded Pic to website and my working status and application is referred to bc administration depart for sponser investigation

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sir I see the Pic of departmental store and they are also pakistani family and about screenshot, the answer is that I have screen recording of the clc website where they are checking status of the application in which all details are clear like name, passport number and passport copy and my uploaded Pic to website and my working status and application is referred to bc administration depart for sponser investigation
Unfortunately people from the same country to scam each other. This doesn’t sound like a legitimate situation. Unfortunatel6 people provide fake LMIAs, fake clips to assure applicants, etc Have you paid 25k for this job? More? Does the store have an LMIA? Did the employer pay for it? Would encourage you to ask for your UCI# and order GCMS notes on your own to check on your file. Do not allow anyone else to order the GCMS notes.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Still doesn't make it genuine. There is no "BC Administration Department", so no idea what that means. Again, how much did you pay them? What are you being offered for pay, accommodation, food etc.?