+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit wait for 160 days

yilisai

Mar 14, 2012
called cic two weeks ago, they said my work permit is approved, they would send my work permit the very next day. So I waited to see the update " approve" info on my online profile( since i submitted through online app), 14days after, nothing happen, no mails in the box. call cic for 3days, always high volume call machinery response , no feedback. haven't go any thing from them!!!!! :mad: :mad:

fish0a0

Sep 17, 2015
Hi
I was same with you, called cic and they said my application has been approved, however my online account still shows submit and open. After that I wait for another two weeks to get online update and the approval letter. So don't worry, what you need to do is wait.
Good luck

yilisai

Mar 14, 2012
yeah, but i have been waiting for like 3weeks that really bugs me. i guess i have nothing can do but wait. thx

birdman

Jul 10, 2012
I submitted mine, herd from them 2 weeks later request of document. I submitted a police certificate that was requested 3 weeks ago and still have not herd anything... ::) ::) hurry up!

birdman

Jul 10, 2012
Got declined. My Australian national police certificate is not a federal police check apparently so i did not comply with there request. Make sure your documents are 100%. Thought mine where but apparently not.