+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I'm waiting for the work permit under the AIP since January 31st and nothing right now no file number received or medical request, i heard some people got it after 2or 3 weeks anyone here knows the problem or should i wait more

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Work permit for in Canada applicants are being processed within 3 weeks by CPC-V
sorry i didn't understand your question i applied from algeria but for newfoundland province my worried is i didn't get my file number or medical request

urvashiben

Mar 23, 2018
I'm waiting for the work permit under the AIP since January 31st and nothing right now no file number received or medical request, i heard some people got it after 2or 3 weeks anyone here knows the problem or should i wait more
I am in same situation I am from India and I have not received any response or medical request. Applied for work permit on November 2017

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
is too long you should contact the canadian visa office to ask about your situation because the processing time in india is 9 weeks

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
hello friday.h
i got my file number and medical request i want to know when do i get the work permit?

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Submit inquiry using IRCC Web Form. Also, you should apply for PR as soon as you can as you are required to apply for PR within 90 days of submitting work permit application.
Also, provincial endorsement is only valid for 6 months, you will have to reapply for endorsement if this expires.
please friday.h i need an unswer, i'm so worry about the WP how much time did you get your WP after the medical request because i got my file number this week

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
please friday.h i need an unswer, i'm so worry about the WP how much time did you get your WP after the medical request because i got my file number this week
HELLO,
DID YOU RECEIVED YOUR WP?

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
no, i'm talking about the PR application need Credential Assessment to prove that my study is equal to a Canadian study

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
no, i'm talking about the PR application need Credential Assessment to prove that my study is equal to a Canadian study
yes that is mandatory, and you are luck as work permit application need also WES evaluation. Good that you got your permit without it.
You will have to go to your school and ask for full transcript for the subjects you took. otherwise if you took Diploma for two years or any study after secondary education you can use it as a proof of education.