+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit through business incorporation in Canada

Chirag1412

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, my agent here in India is saying that he can send me Canada through work permit, which I will get by forming my existing company here in India over there in Canada. I will get business license number, which will be visible in Canadian government website too. By this way, he will apply for work permit, in which it will be shown, that my company want to open its branch over there, and I need to come over there for survey and opening my office. Through this way they will issue me 3 years work permit.
Is it true?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi, my agent here in India is saying that he can send me Canada through work permit, which I will get by forming my existing company here in India over there in Canada. I will get business license number, which will be visible in Canadian government website too. By this way, he will apply for work permit, in which it will be shown, that my company want to open its branch over there, and I need to come over there for survey and opening my office. Through this way they will issue me 3 years work permit.
Is it true?
Probably not..

You should cross check everything that you are being told, against the official source of information at the IRCC’s website.
Ask your agent for proof, from that website, that you are eligible for a work permit.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html

M.R.S

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Probably not..

You should cross check everything that you are being told, against the official source of information at the IRCC’s website.
Ask your agent for proof, from that website, that you are eligible for a work permit.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html
One Immigration lawyer mentioned similar procedure to get one year work permit which will then transfer to PR application the route he mentioned was International Mobility Program for work permit with LMIA exemption core C11. Setup your own business and then apply for PR express entry where you will get 340 points for this business setup and remaining points for education age etc.

Any idea whether it is possible ?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
One Immigration lawyer mentioned similar procedure to get one year work permit which will then transfer to PR application the route he mentioned was International Mobility Program for work permit with LMIA exemption core C11. Setup your own business and then apply for PR express entry where you will get 340 points for this business setup and remaining points for education age etc.

Any idea whether it is possible ?
I don't think that is correct... Others may have more information.

Esskay1981

Oct 28, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
The Procedure cited is correct, This is a possibility however how much in reality it works out, we dont know. have not come across any one who tried this pathway and succeeded.

kashy885

Oct 28, 2020
Is it true?
I am currently on this path to getting a WP. I registered a business in Canada last year and started laboratory tests for products before COVID started. Results are out now but I can't go back yet due travel restrictions for visitors. I have a valid TRV and physically incorporated my business and opened a bank account. I got a LMIA exempt C11 because I am a majority owner and employee. I don't know about the 3yr WP part though. I have the same business existing in my country for 8 years

Reactions: Mandarin0212

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi , Is anybody here? Our agent told us about this program until we are waiting for the self-employed person program PR result (now the processing time is 34 months), to try to get WP with this.
Did anybody go through with this program? Thank you in advance