+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Support Letter


Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
One of the main requirements for the startup visa is proof of funds, however the actual steps of the process allow an applicant to earn a temporary work permit after getting a commitment/support letter from a designated investor then applying for a PR inland.

Once temporary WP is earned, the applicant can use part of the investment money to show that they have enough funds.

Am I getting this correctly or does earning this temporary work (with commitment letter) still requires proof of funds up to 52 weeks?