+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit status approved but no letter received

Yashwanth0009

Apr 8, 2023
Did any of you guys try going for flag poling and then after going there try to explain everything that has happened, like the work permit has been approved but not received the work permit even after 6 weeks.

Darna45

Jan 18, 2023
Hi, have you received it now?
I did. IRCC Edmonton forgot to issue the work permit. I had to follow it via webform every day and they responded a month later and sending new letter with instructions to send my passport to IRCC Ottawa for stamping. You should follow up via webform and verification of documents.

vikasattri22

Apr 10, 2023
My open work permit got approved on 7 February 2023. Till now i did not receive my hard copy by mail. How long it can take to receive??

DS14

Feb 21, 2023
I did. IRCC Edmonton forgot to issue the work permit. I had to follow it via webform every day and they responded a month later and sending new letter with instructions to send my passport to IRCC Ottawa for stamping. You should follow up via webform and verification of documents.
Hi Darna45, Can I know your timelines of the application when it was submitted and the updates? we submitted in Feb 2023 & Biometrics also completed in Feb 2023 and after that till now no update the status says the application is being processing. Thank you

achsah346

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi all i appreciate your help
i recently got my pgwp extension approval ( in Canada approval letter) but next week i have to travel but didnt got the physical work permit yet to my mail as it will take time to arrive to my canadian address .i have a valid trv so can i show my in canada approval letter and trv to re enter ?

Ali_786.

Jul 7, 2023
I received the approval ( In canada approval) on june 19 still didn't received the physical copy, did any of you tried to flagpole in this situation?