+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit stamping on new passport

Jan 9, 2022
We applied for my work permit visa and attached my wife and daughter as dependents.
After 6 months of waiting we got a letter requesting us to submit our passports for further processing as IRCC has taken decision on our application.

The passport of my daughter which we shared with IRCC when we applied before 7 months is now due for expiry in 2 1/2 months from now.

I am getting my renewed passport tomorrow and her old passport is cancelled.
We could not update her new passport information to IRCC as we havent received her new passport yet. We r getting new passport toMorrow.

Can I submit her both old and new passports along with a submission letter frm our law firm and request them to stamp on new passport?

Mine and my wife's passports have validity.

Will there be any issue?

Sneema

Jun 18, 2021
We applied for my work permit visa and attached my wife and daughter as dependents.
After 6 months of waiting we got a letter requesting us to submit our passports for further processing as IRCC has taken decision on our application.

The passport of my daughter which we shared with IRCC when we applied before 7 months is now due for expiry in 2 1/2 months from now.

I am getting my renewed passport tomorrow and her old passport is cancelled.
We could not update her new passport information to IRCC as we havent received her new passport yet. We r getting new passport toMorrow.

Can I submit her both old and new passports along with a submission letter frm our law firm and request them to stamp on new passport?

Mine and my wife's passports have validity.

Will there be any issue?
Hi Suneel,
I am having exactly same case.. what did u do??
Were you able to get the stamping on new passport??