+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit rejected - need suggestions

jeevakuntla

Nov 25, 2015
Hi all,

I am on visitor visa in canada, applied for workpermit, my husband is on edu visa which expires in January 2019.
I went to border for workpermit and they rejected my application saying that Medical's are required to process.

What are the chances of getting workpermit after a rejection, I took an appointment for Medical's.
How soon will I get my Medical reports updated? And can I go to border again to apply or apply online which one is better
My visit visa will expire on march 14th, can I apply for visit visa extension while my wp is in process?

Inwait for response.

Thanks

Thanks

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
jeevakuntla said:
Hi all,

I am on visitor visa in canada, applied for workpermit, my husband is on edu visa which expires in January 2019.
I went to border for workpermit and they rejected my application saying that Medical's are required to process.

What are the chances of getting workpermit after a rejection, I took an appointment for Medical's.
How soon will I get my Medical reports updated? And can I go to border again to apply or apply online which one is better
My visit visa will expire on march 14th, can I apply for visit visa extension while my wp is in process?

Inwait for response.

Thanks

Thanks