+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit refused

elvisarnold

May 13, 2018
Hi there I need some help .. on feb / 2017 I tried my second vistor extension , I got refused on jun 5 / 2017 but in the that time , I received job offer with LMIA , I tried to restore my status as worker on July 18 / 2018 I was on 90 days period to restore ..and I got refused again on nov 27 2017 , letter says .. this type of application has to made outside or other country.. you are person with out status who is not eligible to restore under182 .. you are person with out status you must leave immediately... my lmia experied on dec 15 farmer lmia .. so I tried one more time , I left canada and made the application directly on dec 12 in Brazil 2017 , I got refused again on feb 2018 , say you have not satisfied me you leave at end of stay .. travel history and family ties in Canada and country of residence ...travel two times to USA and two times to canada , I have family in Brazil like my son , so I have experience as truck driver , I find a truck company with lmia but , for then give me that lmia , they ask to do road test there , basically ask to be present in canada before give me that lmia .. what is the best way for me re enter in canada ?? Thanks..

elvisarnold

May 13, 2018
Hi there I need some help .. on feb / 2017 I tried my second vistor extension , I got refused on jun 5 / 2017 but in the that time , I received job offer with LMIA , I tried to restore my status as worker on July 18 / 2017 I was on 90 days period to restore ..and I got refused again on nov 27 2017 , letter says .. this type of application has to made outside or other country.. you are person with out status who is not eligible to restore under182 .. you are person with out status you must leave immediately... my lmia experied on dec 15 farmer lmia .. so I tried one more time , I left canada and made the application directly on dec 12 in Brazil 2017 , I got refused again on feb 2018 , say you have not satisfied me you leave at end of stay .. travel history and family ties in Canada and country of residence ...travel two times to USA and two times to canada , I have family in Brazil like my son , so I have experience as truck driver , I find a truck company with lmia but , for then give me that lmia , they ask to do road test there , basically ask to be present in canada before give me that lmia .. what is the best way for me re enter in canada ?? Thanks..
July 2017

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi there I need some help .. on feb / 2017 I tried my second vistor extension , I got refused on jun 5 / 2017 but in the that time , I received job offer with LMIA , I tried to restore my status as worker on July 18 / 2018 I was on 90 days period to restore ..and I got refused again on nov 27 2017 , letter says .. this type of application has to made outside or other country.. you are person with out status who is not eligible to restore under182 .. you are person with out status you must leave immediately... my lmia experied on dec 15 farmer lmia .. so I tried one more time , I left canada and made the application directly on dec 12 in Brazil 2017 , I got refused again on feb 2018 , say you have not satisfied me you leave at end of stay .. travel history and family ties in Canada and country of residence ...travel two times to USA and two times to canada , I have family in Brazil like my son , so I have experience as truck driver , I find a truck company with lmia but , for then give me that lmia , they ask to do road test there , basically ask to be present in canada before give me that lmia .. what is the best way for me re enter in canada ?? Thanks..
You don't say when your status expired but it looks like you overstayed for at least 6 months and tried to apply for Restoration as a worker when you didn't qualify. You need to live in your country for awhile and re-establish ties there.

elvisarnold

May 13, 2018
You don't say when your status expired but it looks like you overstayed for at least 6 months and tried to apply for Restoration as a worker when you didn't qualify. You need to live in your country for awhile and re-establish ties there.
Hi , i never overstayed I had status till feb 15 2017 , I applied to visitor extension before my status expire , so i was on implied status till jun 05 2017 , I got refused In this date , I had 90 days to restore, I did on July 18 2017...basically I tried to follow all the rules and got refused ..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi , i never overstayed I had status till feb 15 2017 , I applied to visitor extension before my status expire , so i was on implied status till jun 05 2017 , I got refused In this date , I had 90 days to restore, I did on July 18 2017...basically I tried to follow all the rules and got refused ..
Yes, you did overstay. From June 5th onward, you were in Canada illegally.

elvisarnold

May 13, 2018
After jun 5 I had 90 days to restore my status , up to sep 5 , I did on July 18 , again I was on implied status till nov 27 2017 after that I left canada on dec 09 , I don’t wanna stay illegally in the country, I made my application in my country on dec 12 , its hard situation..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
After jun 5 I had 90 days to restore my status , up to sep 5 , I did on July 18 , again I was on implied status till nov 27 2017 after that I left canada on dec 09 , I don’t wanna stay illegally in the country, I made my application in my country on dec 12 , its hard situation..
There is no Implied Status when applying for Restoration. Your status expired June 5th and you were in Canada illegally for about 6 months after that.

elvisarnold

May 13, 2018
Ok I understand that , I was confused , my immigration consulter told me I was on implied status in the restoration period .. how you see what is the best way for me re enter in canada? Or how long I need to wait to try to re enter .. like I said I’m truck driver, and I have job offer with lmia , but the company ask me to do road test th

elvisarnold

May 13, 2018
Ok I understand that , I was confused , my immigration consulter told me I was on implied status in the restoration period .. how you see what is the best way for me re enter in canada? Or how long I need to wait to try to re enter .. like I said I’m truck driver, and I have job offer with lmia , but the company ask me to do road test before give the lmia thanks..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Ok I understand that , I was confused , my immigration consulter told me I was on implied status in the restoration period .. how you see what is the best way for me re enter in canada? Or how long I need to wait to try to re enter .. like I said I’m truck driver, and I have job offer with lmia , but the company ask me to do road test th
Live in your country for awhile and re-establish ties.