+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit refused twice please help!

Jinkajinka

Jun 15, 2017
hi, i applied for work permit as a caregiver then got denied twice for the same single reason

* i did not meet the requirements of my prospective employment

I dont know why i am
- college graduate bs psychology
-completed caregiver course
-took care of my grandma with alzheimers for almost 3yrs
- took ielts exam got 6.5 band score
- got my first aid training

I used a representative in both application the first one is a consultant then the last one is an immigration lawyer.

I keep on thinking what went wrong?

My employer badly needs me, for his father with dimentia.

I hope someone will shed a light in this i dont know where to start.

Zhang5378

Nov 17, 2017
Hi...I also got my refusal visa and work permit based on the same with your problem. My agency told me that when you applied a job as caregiver, your currently job at least within 6 months must the same or related conditions.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi, i applied for work permit as a caregiver then got denied twice for the same single reason

I dont know why i am

I used a representative in both application the first one is a consultant then the last one is an immigration lawyer.

Was your work experience taking care of your grandmother full time and paid? Do you have at least one year of this work experience in the last three years? If it was unpaid, it doesn't count.

Was your caregiver program at least six months long and full time? Was the program taken within the last three years? If the program was less than six months, or not full time, or longer than three years ago - it doesn't coung.

Jinkajinka

Jun 15, 2017
I took up 6 mos caregiver full training.. finish it last year.. but during that time i took a leave in my job as an Hr to pursue my caregiver full time,.. because they dont want me to resign during that time.

I dont know what to do.. if they did not recognized my caregiver training full time.. what should i do?

I am thinking to quit my job and apply for a caregiver job in a hospital.. to gain experience? Because I cannot do something about my caregiver training it became useless... after all those efforts and trainings ive been through. I even got top 1 in class..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You should have ordered your GCMS notes after the first refusal. Did you do that? This would have given you more insight into why you were refused.

Jinkajinka

Jun 15, 2017
Hi...I also got my refusal visa and work permit based on the same with your problem. My agency told me that when you applied a job as caregiver, your currently job at least within 6 months must the same or related conditions.

Yes.. but some of my classmates during my caregiver course are already in canada.. they did not took up any experience or job as a caregiver.

Just the caregiver training itself.

Jinkajinka

Jun 15, 2017
You should have ordered your GCMS notes after the first refusal. Did you do that? This would have given you more insight into why you were refused.

I did not, because i didnt have much time because my lmia might expire that time if we wait for the gcsm notes.. and i just provide a letter from my company at from my school to support my training...

During my first refusal i notice that my TRanscript of records have an error on my date of admission..then I ask the school to provide an explanation letter to the error. Because I think i cannot ask for a new One it might cause dispcrepancy.

Then I ask my manager to provide a supporting letter regarding my study leave.
Signed by our chairman. Because i am working in a cooperative type of bussiness.

Just now i requested for a GCSM notes..
So that i have an idea what is the real reason is..

Thank you

Pilipinas16

Jan 30, 2019

I dont know why i am

What did you end up doing?