+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit refused Need urgent help

Chastine

Jun 9, 2017
That’s why they refused your application your out of status you should apply it 4months before your work permit expiration,you can still apply restoration to restore your status.

Reactions: nickmalik

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
That’s why they refused your application your out of status you should apply it 4months before your work permit expiration,you can still apply restoration to restore your status.
I know i did a mistake , but they will refuse again . My repersenrative told me , and he told me now u cant do anything (u r done)
They will hold ur ppr file and u wont get pr .i was planning to go back home ,
Do u knw hope now ?
I applied via ainp pr . Now rep told me u can take lmia then maybe something happen . But those have lmia ask thousand of dollors .. life is not fair

Chastine

Jun 9, 2017
f your temporary resident status expired and you wish to stay in Canada, you may apply for restoration of status within 90 days of your permit expiry date or you must leave canada, or you can try or ask other immigration lawyer maybe they can help you try this immigration lawyer MDL team from calgary

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
I applied after my work permit expired .
9 june 2018 and i applied on 12 june.
I was hoping that my ppr will come before that. And now it wont come as my lawyer said
Why won't your PR come? Can you not extend your work permit based on your job?

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Why won't your PR come? Can you not extend your work permit based on your job?
I changed my lawyer now and they are trying to talk to ainp and cic. As my previous lawyer didnt applied right way , but i talked to emplyoers also they said they are willing to give me job offer if that might help.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I changed my lawyer now and they are trying to talk to ainp and cic. As my previous lawyer didnt applied right way , but i talked to emplyoers also they said they are willing to give me job offer if that might help.
You must get a job offer asap because your AINP will be cancelled without a new job offer.

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
OP has left the job which he got AINP based on. Unlikely he won't be able to apply for a closed work permit wthout any employer.
Hey
Do u think if i can talk to ainp and express my situation , and assure i have emplyoer who willing to give me job offer.
Or i can proceed with humanitarion ground , as i have been missguided and exploit by my emplyoer . ? As i come this far been 7 years and all the time so much mental breakdown and now seems everything , life is about to break down.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hey
Do u think if i can talk to ainp and express my situation , and assure i have emplyoer who willing to give me job offer.
Or i can proceed with humanitarion ground , as i have been missguided and exploit by my emplyoer . ? As i come this far been 7 years and all the time so much mental breakdown and now seems everything , life is about to break down.
Humanitarian grounds won't work because at least 40% of the foreign workers hate their job but sucks it up due to getting PR. Did you have any evidence of exploitation done by your previous employer?

I would suggest focusing on obtaining a new job offer and updating AINP

Msrattan

Jul 27, 2017
They will hire me , if i have work permit
But i dont think they will have so much burden again for lmia application ,
They already did once and emplyoer is not good he torture me a lot while i was on closed work permit . So i dont want to do this .
Can i apply for visitor visa and wait for ppr?
Can i talk to cic or ircc and explain story of my struggle ?
Can i go to home country and wait for pr ?
well i think you should not go to your home country this will create more difficulties to get visa and there is less chance that you will get the visitor visa as there is no purpose for embassy to give you visitor visa as you served already 7 years in canada so there is no reason left for them to give you visitor visa.

Go for any other best alternatives but dont go back to your home land

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hey
Hey @nickmalik. Was wondering how did your AINP and no job situation go? Any update? Did you get a response from AINP?

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Hey @nickmalik. Was wondering how did your AINP and no job situation go? Any update? Did you get a response from AINP?
No haven't heard anything from ainp ,
But had a talk with cic and ordered gcms
Still in process , nothing wrong on file they said and waiting for visitor visa .
I dont know what will happen next