+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit refused- Atlantic Immigration Pilot

Amboy_89

Nov 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Few says ago, I received my refusal email from the local canada visa centere with the following reason:

This refers to your application for a work permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a work permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

Grounds for refusal:
You were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment.

I have over six years fast food experience , please advise me if i need to reapply and what i will do not to receive this kind of refusal again.

Thank you

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Few says ago, I received my refusal email from the local canada visa centere with the following reason:

This refers to your application for a work permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a work permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

Grounds for refusal:
You were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment.

I have over six years fast food experience , please advise me if i need to reapply and what i will do not to receive this kind of refusal again.

Thank you
If you are under AIPP category, you must have to provide the endorsement letter copy which states that you need a work permit to continue work.
That is the base document and it is must to get work permit, otherwise no.

Amboy_89

Nov 10, 2017
If you are under AIPP category, you must have to provide the endorsement letter copy which states that you need a work permit to continue work.
That is the base document and it is must to get work permit, otherwise no.

Hi thank you for your assistance. However, i do have all necessary documents needed, i just dont get the point how they where able to conclude without asking me to provide any other documents to support the application.

hanhaycel

Jul 8, 2017
Hi thank you for your assistance. However, i do have all necessary documents needed, i just dont get the point how they where able to conclude without asking me to provide any other documents to support the application.
What company is your employer?

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
They will not ask for you. It is your responsibility to apply with all the related documents and correct work permit application needs to be filled.

The correct work permit application is available in this link: Hope this helps!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/atlantic-work.asp

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
Hi, I have applied for Work permit under AIPP, but it got refused saying:
You have not convinced me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision I considered several factors including : current employment situation.

I am not able to understand what should I do to rectify it?

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
I am applying from Dubai. New Brunswick has endorsed me.
Yes I have included all the required documents, including the previous work experience letter n the other requirements.

How can I request for CAIPS? Is it through the IRCC website ?

Thank you so much.

hope@17

Mar 12, 2018
You have not convinced me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. In reaching this decision I considered several factors including : current employment situation.

Hi , what was your NOC ?

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Only a person in Canada can request this but there are third party websites who charge a little more to get this retrieved for you.
It's hard to understand why they will refuse it based on employment situation as under AIPP you have arranged employment already.
What's your NOC and employer? And are you under high or intermediate skill?
Also, 1560+ hrs are needed in last 3 years to prove experience.

Send me a PM.
My NOC is 6311 and employee is FMI.
It is high skilled.

Florin86

Apr 12, 2018
Hi! When you applied for work permit you were unemployed? I am unemployed now and I want to apply for a work permit under AIPP and I am afraid to not be refused because of this situation. It's strange that they told you about your leaving from Canada at the end of period even under AIPP you will apply for a PR. Thanks!

Atlantico

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018

Grounds for refusal:

Thank you
You must meet employment requirements for the job you are offered. You can find these requirements in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Most of NOC level 0, A and B, apart from experience will require education certificate/degree. If your experience meets NOC requirement, looks like your cert/degree doesn't.

Reactions: Djesbhi