+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit refusal without detailed reasons

raymond87

Feb 19, 2016
hi guys. my work permit extension with the same employer has been refused. but the reasons are not clear. i know i have meet all the requirements. like one of the reasons is i didn't meet requirements of the job and i was not able to perform the job. But i do have degree back home and 3 years experience in restaurant as a manager. is there any way that the officer can look at my file again.

Islanders

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
raymond87 said:
hi guys. my work permit extension with the same employer has been refused. but the reasons are not clear. i know i have meet all the requirements. like one of the reasons is i didn't meet requirements of the job and i was not able to perform the job. But i do have degree back home and 3 years experience in restaurant as a manager. is there any way that the officer can look at my file again.
Are you currently under PR in process or PNP nomination? if yes, you are eligible to get work permit extention. If not, you may need a positive LMIA from your current employer. You cannot apply an extension without one of those requirements. Your degree and experience back home doesn't matter and not help you for an extension.