+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit reconsideration

dsahota11

Jul 23, 2018
Hi, all sorry for the late reply. I know it is very stressful. Hopefully, you all can get whatever the length your PGWP should be. Best of luck. Please try to call them after submitting webform. They did not reply to webform queries in my case. They will give you the exact reason why they gave you less. I have seen and talked to many people in the same situation and it seems to be happening quite a lot nowadays but most of the people did get 3 years for 2 years program.

kvinod960

Dec 17, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply. Here the thing is i have forgot to submit my 1st year educational document. So this is the 2nd webform which is under processing. Need to c for the best

navalsh7

Mar 10, 2022
Hi, do you have any updates? i made the same mistake. forgot to add transcripts of my first course and got 1 year PGWP. did you get any update on webform and can you tell me what all did you include in the webform

sameer111

Mar 11, 2023
Hi, do you have any updates? i made the same mistake. forgot to add transcripts of my first course and got 1 year PGWP. did you get any update on webform and can you tell me what all did you include in the webform
Hi navalsh7,
Did you raise a webform? what was your action after raising the webform?
Also, I hope you got an extended PGWP. Can you please confirm? That will be greatly appreciated.