+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit protecded person

Me348

Jul 29, 2022
Hi we are proectded person.we received email pre arrival canada service email.but our work permit is going to expire we are still waiting they dont issue the primary holder permit but the spouse they send it .what we are going to except why they are taking so long any thing to worry . Please help.

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi we are proectded person.we received email pre arrival canada service email.but our work permit is going to expire we are still waiting they dont issue the primary holder permit but the spouse they send it .what we are going to except why they are taking so long any thing to worry . Please help.
Hi,

When did you receive your pre-arrival email?

We received it on Aug 15, 2023. My wife (Main applicant) and I submitted our work permit extension on April 24. Mine was received on May 19, but my wife's still shows in progress.

Me348

Jul 29, 2022
Hi,

When did you receive your pre-arrival email?

We received it on Aug 15, 2023. My wife (Main applicant) and I submitted our work permit extension on April 24. Mine was received on May 19, but my wife's still shows in progress.
On sept we got pre arrival email but we applied extension for the work permit secondary applicant received primary applicant didn’t .we are really concerned because primary applicant is working.he got temporary extension till 15 December.

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
On sept we got pre arrival email but we applied extension for the work permit secondary applicant received primary applicant didn’t .we are really concerned because primary applicant is working.he got temporary extension till 15 December.
We cannot do anything but just be patient. They gave my wife a two-month temporary extension but nothing after that. She has been waiting for more than six months.

Me348

Jul 29, 2022
We cannot do anything but just be patient. They gave my wife a two-month temporary extension but nothing after that. She has been waiting for more than six months.
Actually in our case husband main applicants he is only working wife is not working .so we are really concerned how the things will works .what ur lawyer say about this matter.today we spoken to the lawyer she said they don’t asked any further documents.i cant say anything.

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Actually in our case husband main applicants he is only working wife is not working .so we are really concerned how the things will works .what ur lawyer say about this matter.today we spoken to the lawyer she said they don’t asked any further documents.i cant say anything.
We do not have any lawyers. As long as you applied for a work permit extension and waiting for its result you are eligible to work.
We called several time IRCC and submitted some web forms but noting so far.