+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit processing

Niveditha87

Nov 27, 2017
Hi
I applied for a work permit online on August 25th.
I received a mail confirming my submission and an application number and 8 digit UCI Number was generated on mycic account. There after there has been no progress on my application and only received a mail stating that there is no update.
I am not able to view my submitted application online and there is a "your action required" notice on the page with no mention of the action.
How do I follow up on this?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!

Tina2

Nov 23, 2017
Hi
I received a mail confirming my submission and an application number and 8 digit UCI Number was generated on mycic account. There after there has been no progress on my application and only received a mail stating that there is no update.
I am not able to view my submitted application online and there is a "your action required" notice on the page with no mention of the action.
Thanks!
You can download hangout app and dial 613 944 4000 and follow the option ..you can check your status

Niveditha87

Nov 27, 2017
Thank you.
The IVR gives a different processing time. There is no update after submission. Any idea when at least the acknowledgement of receipt will be given? How long did it take for you?

Tina2

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you.
The IVR gives a different processing time. There is no update after submission. Any idea when at least the acknowledgement of receipt will be given? How long did it take for you?
I still dint received any update when I checked it says it's still not processed .
And I applied on oct

Niveditha87

Nov 27, 2017
When I contacted the ircc they say that my application is wrongly queued in a Canadian office instead of being processed in New Delhi. They've said they will redirect. When I contacted the New Delhi office they say I can only mail them and wait. Has anyone else had a similar problem where the application had been redirected?

Tina2

Nov 23, 2017
When I contacted the ircc they say that my application is wrongly queued in a Canadian office instead of being processed in New Delhi. They've said they will redirect. When I contacted the New Delhi office they say I can only mail them and wait. Has anyone else had a similar problem where the application had been redirected?
Could you please let me know how to contact them directly and check the status

Prabir_007

Oct 30, 2017
Helo all. I have also applied for the work permit paper application in VFS Mumbai in 3rd October. still date , I did not got any information about the status from IRCC. It just showing it is processed in Bangalore Visa office" . Please suggest me how can I know the status. Please help.

Prabir_007

Oct 30, 2017
Helo all. I have also applied for the work permit paper application in VFS Mumbai in 3rd October. still date , I did not got any information about the status from IRCC. It just showing it is processed in Bangalore Visa office" . Please suggest me how can I know the status. Please help.

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Helo all,

Applied for wp in aug 2017

Meds submitted 20 nov,

Till now no reply from ircc.

Pls share ur time line

Aim@1211

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Hi
Thanks!
Same for me.

Applied in 19/08/2017
But no reply till date