+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Processing Times -Turkey

huamond

Oct 18, 2022
Date of Application: 24 June
Biometric Completed: 1 July
PPR: Still waiting

Hey We applied a closed work permit + open work permit with my spouse from Turkey. We are still waiting news from IRCC. Is anyone in the same boat ??

Majo_2020

Nov 17, 2022
Date of Application: 24 June
Biometric Completed: 1 July
PPR: Still waiting

Hey We applied a closed work permit + open work permit with my spouse from Turkey. We are still waiting news from IRCC. Is anyone in the same boat ??
Hi, me and my spouse applied a closed and open work permit since October, 18 and still waiting for the decision

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi guys, a quick question I applied for my wife's open work permit, today I received an update, and when I check the portal it says approved, work permit. But I havent received any email or confirmation. what should I expect to receive as the proof of her eligibility and work permit? I mean, lets say if she leaves Canada for a short trip, how could she return to Canada without any proof of her work permit etc? should we expect to receive any proof for her eligibility? thanks a lot

franalmeida900

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hello! Have you received the actual work permit yet though? It’s safe to travel once you have the document on hand because that means you can enter and exit the country without issues but the approval is before you have the permit actually issued I believe…

You can see more important dates and statuses in the work permit cases others have been tracking here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-work-permits-tracker

Reactions: hamasi

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hello! Have you received the actual work permit yet though? It’s safe to travel once you have the document on hand because that means you can enter and exit the country without issues but the approval is before you have the permit actually issued I believe…

You can see more important dates and statuses in the work permit cases others have been tracking here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-work-permits-tracker
Thanks a lot, she received the actual paper today. does she have to change her SIN number too or the previous one is ok? and I assume it is an open work permit without any limitation right?