Pakistan
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
As agriculturist 21112 Noc code And embassy still no response on my webform enquiry. My lawyer said that application still in processing .What should I do now?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As agriculturist 21112 Noc code And embassy still no response on my webform enquiry. My lawyer said that application still in processing .What should I do now?
Talk to your employer directly and ask them to follow up. Nothing you can do. Did you include job references, ECA, IELTS scores and funds to settle? Have you completed biometrics and medical

Ahmadmallhi

Dec 29, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes I have completed everything and Abu Dhabi embassy send me final submission confirmation letter with work permit application . And then my employer fill this file and I send to embassy. Embassy received the file on 13th June 2022

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I have completed everything and Abu Dhabi embassy send me final submission confirmation letter with work permit application . And then my employer fill this file and I send to embassy. Embassy received the file on 13th June 2022
So your employer filed for and received a LMIA for the position. Then you applied for a closed work permit. Your eligibility, background, medical and biometrics are all completed? There is nothing much you can do. Have you paid money? How are you corresponding with Abu Dhabi embassy…through your GCKey account? If through email then what is the email?