+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit processed in Canada or in each Embassy around the world?

ifaint

Jun 7, 2020
I found recently a lot of work permit got approved for US applicants, and don't know the reason.
Any one know if each application was processed in the Canada embassy(or IRCC branch in every country) in his country or all of them in Canada?

Reactions: Rita Rani Barua

Alisa-Fin

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
WP
I found recently a lot of work permit got approved for US applicants, and don't know the reason.
Any one know if each application was processed in the Canada embassy(or IRCC branch in every country) in his country or all of them in Canada?
Following (have been asking the same thing but no one appears to know for sure. IRCC website says they may move application between offices to allow the most efficient processing, but other than that,,, no clue unfortunately....)

ifaint

Jun 7, 2020
Following (have been asking the same thing but no one appears to know for sure. IRCC website says they may move application between offices to allow the most efficient processing, but other than that,,, no clue unfortunately....)
I also saw that.
The strange thing is: IRCC claim that the delay is caused by covid-19, but most approved are from US(who has the most affected)