+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit process under SUV

f.alz25

May 10, 2022
Hello,

I am going to reapply and still gathering appropriate documents.

Thanks!
Iman
Hi,

Do you have any updates on your work permit application process?
I am trying to gather my documents and I don't know what to upload for "Employment Reference Letter" , "Letter from current employer" and "Employment contract". There is no place to upload Proof of fund or LOS in the application required files...

Roger Gamer

Oct 4, 2022
Hi,

Having some issues uploading my WP application. Advice is appreciated

1. Planning to apply to public high school in Canada for children but to apply for the WP, you cannot validate the study permit application form without school letter of acceptance
2. There is no place to upload proof of funds
3. What to upload to Spouse Purpose of Travel as supporting document, its already under open work permit application

Thank you

ryoryoryo

Feb 2, 2023
Hi,

Having some issues uploading my WP application. Advice is appreciated

1. Planning to apply to public high school in Canada for children but to apply for the WP, you cannot validate the study permit application form without school letter of acceptance
2. There is no place to upload proof of funds
3. What to upload to Spouse Purpose of Travel as supporting document, its already under open work permit application

Thank you
1/ No need, if your child is under 18, just upload an explanation letter showing that your child will need to enter a public school and you will find a school for him/her based on where you stay at that moment.
2/ upload it in the client information
3/ dm me, and I can share you the whole process for purpose of travel

ryoryoryo

Feb 2, 2023
Hi,

Do you have any updates on your work permit application process?
I am trying to gather my documents and I don't know what to upload for "Employment Reference Letter" , "Letter from current employer" and "Employment contract". There is no place to upload Proof of fund or LOS in the application required files...
changed the work permit category to "self-employment/entrepreneur"

Apr 15, 2023
Greetings! Same here We are seeking to apply for a work permit under Next Employee Portal, the Startup Visa program, and we have received the necessary forms and packages from IRCC. However, we are encountering confusion in some fields, and we would greatly appreciate your assistance in completing the application.

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021

SungLab

Oct 12, 2023
@amir788

Have Any specific question, you can ask me.
Thank you for your help first.

I got LOS and required docs from the official organization and now I am applying WP.

I chose "A work permit with Labour Market Impact Assessment exemption" and faced required documents that this post listed below,
I didn't establish the company in Canada, I am applying PR to do that. How can I prepare all required docs below? or should I go with
"self-employment/entrepreneur" category ?
  • Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered
  • Employment Reference Letter
  • Letter from Current Employer
  • Employment Records
  • Employment Contract

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
@amir788

Hi,
You did it right. You need to prepare these documents in addition to the LoS, police check, proof of fund and ielts, and attach them to documents under those name. For example, attach the ielts to resume. Or attach the LOS to the job offer and job contract. Attach the you job offer form with A77 code to the job offer. And you agreement with incubator to the employment contract. And PCc and fund to the client information. Be sure you fill up schedule 1 although it is optional. Put a cover letter for each document and explain that the office expects to see what in the following. Put a cover letter like a index or content list in the beginning the client info and explain that you provided all documents there and there.
I recommend to provide letters from current employer, previous ones, and upload them as requested. Also upload your education, degree etc. under resume or client info.
I hope it helps
Good luck

Thank you for your help first.

I got LOS and required docs from the official organization and now I am applying WP.

I chose "A work permit with Labour Market Impact Assessment exemption" and faced required documents that this post listed below,
I didn't establish the company in Canada, I am applying PR to do that. How can I prepare all required docs below? or should I go with
"self-employment/entrepreneur" category ?
  • Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered
  • Employment Reference Letter
  • Letter from Current Employer
  • Employment Records
  • Employment Contract

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hi,
You did it right. You need to prepare these documents in addition to the LoS, police check, proof of fund and ielts, and attach them to documents under those name. For example, attach the ielts to resume. Or attach the LOS to the job offer and job contract. Attach the you job offer form with A77 code to the job offer. And you agreement with incubator to the employment contract. And PCc and fund to the client information. Be sure you fill up schedule 1 although it is optional. Put a cover letter for each document and explain that the office expects to see what in the following. Put a cover letter like a index or content list in the beginning the client info and explain that you provided all documents there and there.
I recommend to provide letters from current employer, previous ones, and upload them as requested. Also upload your education, degree etc. under resume or client info.
I hope it helps
Good luck

SungLab

Oct 12, 2023
@amir788
can’t thank you enough. Now I am uploading those documents following your comment ;)
I really appreciate it. I will update you if everything works fine.

Last edited:

SungLab

Oct 12, 2023
@amir788
I wanted to double check. I have family members to go with. I don't think I need to apply work/study permit for them for now as they will be able to have a status to stay once my WP will be issued.
Is it correct or should I apply for their WP/study permit?

SungLab

Oct 12, 2023
@amir788
Sorry to bother you. I changed my mind. I think I need to apply for all my family members permit(spouse for open work permit and kids for study permit) Does it sound ok to you?

Last edited: