+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit outside cananda (US)

Singhk77

Apr 26, 2024
Hi, I applied for work permit from the united states and it was apparently eligible for GSS (2 weeks processing time). IRCC asked for additional documents which were submitted April 12th. How long does it take for IRCC to process a work permit file outside canada? Any recent experiences please comment. TIA!

rohit_USABB

Apr 29, 2024
Hi, do you mind to tell me if Police Clearance certificate was needed? I am working with Company lawyers to prepare for GSS but not sure on PCC. I am an Indian citizen and living in US on L1 visa for last 6 years. Thanks!

Hi, I applied for work permit from the united states and it was apparently eligible for GSS (2 weeks processing time). IRCC asked for additional documents which were submitted April 12th. How long does it take for IRCC to process a work permit file outside canada? Any recent experiences please comment. TIA!

Singhk77

Apr 26, 2024
Hi, do you mind to tell me if Police Clearance certificate was needed? I am working with Company lawyers to prepare for GSS but not sure on PCC. I am an Indian citizen and living in US on L1 visa for last 6 years. Thanks!
Not required for work permit application but you should keep it on hand (both from India and US) in case they ask for it. It can take up to one month or longer to get it from Indian embassy