+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit on eligibility review

Sowmyaravali

Nov 15, 2018
Hello,
I applied for my Visa with a positive LMIA on 28th of August. And my husband applied for his open work permit on the same day. Our medical shows its passed, they don't require any additional documents and background check says not applicable. It's been almost 2 and a half months and my employer is eager for me to join work. Currently it says that they are reviewing whether we meet the eligibility requirements. How long will it take for me to get my Visa approved? We applied from India.

Reactions: Bellabeau

Sachindra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hello,
I applied for my Visa with a positive LMIA on 28th of August. And my husband applied for his open work permit on the same day. Our medical shows its passed, they don't require any additional documents and background check says not applicable. It's been almost 2 and a half months and my employer is eager for me to join work. Currently it says that they are reviewing whether we meet the eligibility requirements. How long will it take for me to get my Visa approved? We applied from India.
Hi I applied for my trv purpose on work permit on 26th of July still no response 114 days passed still only medical passed

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hello guys,
You are all not alone,i know some waiting a WP in Qatar,3 guys is Australia,some of them are from India,Pakistan and we are atleast 5 here in UAE waiting for a WP and we are all ranging from 3-5 months from the date of our submission.Be Happy and Patience is the key!

Sowmyaravali

Nov 15, 2018
I know I'm trying to be patient but it's so hard. Cause I got my job offer last year. I don't know how long my employer is going to wait. Thank you for replying.

Sowmyaravali

Nov 15, 2018
Does anybody know how much time it would relatively take for the review of eligibility to be over? And after this what are they going to assess?