+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT from USA

ArpitaMathur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Got it. Thanks
I booked an appointment for biometrics and saved the PDF generated. But when i go and search for my appointment using IRCC number it shows random location also there is no barcode. So my request is, if you can open your Feb appointment and tell me if you see Barcode? Or if you can send me the screen shot of your biometric appointment (hide your personal information of course). If you are not comfortable here can share on my email id- arpitamathur52@gmail.com. Thanks!

ArpitaMathur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Got it. Thanks
I booked an appointment for biometrics and saved the PDF generated. But when i go and search for my appointment using IRCC number it shows random location also there is no barcode. So my request is, if you can open your Feb appointment and tell me if you see Barcode? Or if you can send me the screen shot of your biometric appointment (hide your personal information of course). If you are not comfortable here can share on my email id- arpitamathur52@gmail.com. Thanks!
I applied for ICT GSS category on May 20th, waiting for biometrics.

Reactions: starboy123

PrateekAg

Jul 10, 2020
Sent via email

Reactions: ArpitaMathur