+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit from Pakistan

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Bro i m waiting for lumia ...is it not getting lengthy as u applied in july 17 .
Yes waiting time has got up to 26 weeks now which is almost 6 months, we can’t do anything about it other than waiting and praying. Good luck for your LMIA though

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
I am so sorry to hear that. Can you please share the reasons they gave for refusal and when did you hear from them?
The processing time has gone up to 29 weeks now :(
Its alright, I have perceived from their decision that they are not ready to give us temporary visas,
The reason they gave was about wage mentioned in my LMIA, i applied on 27 july and median wage changed in sept, there law says that they should follow circumstances according to the time of application but some how they are in frame of mind for rejecting every application from Pakistan.
Anyway fortunately ALHAMDULLILAH i got an ITA so i am going ahead with that.
i wish you good luck for your application though.
Regards

Zaruwar

May 5, 2017
Its alright, I have perceived from their decision that they are not ready to give us temporary visas,
The reason they gave was about wage mentioned in my LMIA, i applied on 27 july and median wage changed in sept, there law says that they should follow circumstances according to the time of application but some how they are in frame of mind for rejecting every application from Pakistan.
Anyway fortunately ALHAMDULLILAH i got an ITA so i am going ahead with that.
i wish you good luck for your application though.
Regards
Thank you so much. Good luck to you too.

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019
کوئی ایسا بھائی ہے جس نے پاسپورٹ ورک پرمٹ پر امبیسی سینڈ کیا ہو تو کتنے دن میں ویزا لگ کر واپس آیا پلیز شیئر کریں معلومات