+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit For 1 year

psharma85

Feb 28, 2022
Hi through ICT I got work permit for 1 year only as my deputation letter had 361 days mentioned for my tenure in BC Canada. My husband got open work permit for 1 year only. Now should I take this opportunity as my husband can not leave his job and take risk for 1 year only? I can not apply for PNP as my offer duration is only 361 days mentioned in it, can I ?
Thanks in advance.

susanhills

Mar 9, 2022
I think there is always a possibility. Both for you and for your husband. The easiest thing to do is to get professional advice on this. For example, I personally can tell you how to start an llc. Everyone faces these questions. You're not the first and you're not the last. I hope everything works out for you and you make good money and are happy with yourself and your husband.

susanhills

Mar 9, 2022
I think there is always a possibility. Both for you and for your husband. The easiest thing to do is to get professional advice on this. For example, I personally can tell you how to start an llc. Everyone faces these questions. You're not the first and you're not the last. I hope everything works out for you and you make good money and are happy with yourself and your husband.