Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Sharma
LANDED..........
United Arab Emirates
Dear friend I have submitted my work permit file for canada from uae. December 2020 ,ircc reply that your file still under process, guys please advise what to do ,my layer said ,just wait, how long I have to wait please advise

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear friend I have submitted my work permit file for canada from uae. December 2020 ,ircc reply that your file still under process, guys please advise what to do ,my layer said ,just wait, how long I have to wait please advise
Work permit processing averages 52 weeks. You can raise a webform but don’t expect an answer. Your lawyer is correct not much you can do. What does your employer say?

Tinku Sharma

Dec 1, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Sharma
LANDED..........
United Arab Emirates
Work permit processing averages 52 weeks. You can raise a webform but don’t expect an answer. Your lawyer is correct not much you can do. What does your employer say?
Employer also waiting same think ,do u have any idea If canada immigration will give response this year on work permit file,other

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Employer also waiting same think ,do u have any idea If canada immigration will give response this year on work permit file,other
Your employer was the one who applied for the LMIA so you could apply for the work permit. Have they been contacted whether they need you since they have been waiting over a year. Because of Covid, thousands are out of work so EDSC will look at whether your NOC needs to be filled from outside Canada. Order GCMS notes to see the status of your file.

Tinku Sharma

Dec 1, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Sharma
LANDED..........
United Arab Emirates
Your employer was the one who applied for the LMIA so you could apply for the work permit. Have they been contacted whether they need you since they have been waiting over a year. Because of Covid, thousands are out of work so EDSC will look at whether your NOC needs to be filled from outside Canada. Order GCMS notes to see the status of your file.
Actually I asked my friend who applied work permit for me, to show me what is my file status, then they said just wait your file under process, but they said no body know when canada immigration will start work on work permit files so I don't have option,only wait

Theresa65

Dec 1, 2021
We're still accepting most permanent residence applications. Unfortunately, our ability to review and process them is still being affected by COVID-19.

Skylight Paycard

Last edited:

Tinku Sharma

Dec 1, 2019
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Sharma
LANDED..........
United Arab Emirates
We're still accepting most permanent residence applications. Unfortunately, our ability to review and process them is still being affected by COVID-19.
How u know that?
It this is truth so there is no chance this year also right ,better I close my file