Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Thank you for the information.

Was Schedule A missing? I believe you are paper-based applicant right?

Cheers
You're welcome. No, they got confused with some of the details in my schedule A. Yes, paper based.

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
You're welcome. No, they got confused with some of the details in my schedule A. Yes, paper based.
Oh okey. Do they ask to send by mail or webform when they ask for additional documents?

Cheers Buddy

Rennie

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Hello. I applied back in October for the work permit extension but it was refused. My employer did not pay the compliance fee. I am currently on parental leave and will be back to work in February and by that time, my employer told me they will pay the compliance fee. It is alright to apply past the 6 months after they issue the work permit support letter as long as you attach the confirmation that you already applied for PR.
Hey,

I have the exact same timeline as you.
My PR application was sent in June and is currently under processing. My PGWP is expiring in February next month but I applied for an extension in October and it was refused a few days ago because I didn't include the offer of employment number in my application.

My employer has registered in the portal and they are waiting to get approval so they can be issued the number.

Do you have any insight on how long it takes to get approval? I'm worried about what I should do if my work permit expires

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019
Hi,

I am currently on PGWP and has been nominated under OINP International Student with Job Offer Stream. I have submitted my application for Permanent Residence on June 2019. However, the process normally takes 15-18 months and my PGWP will expire on August 2020. I received a Work Permit Support Letter along with my nomination. The letter says I should submit proof of employer compliance fee along with my application for the work permit extension. But when I checked the website, it says I don't need it since I am on an open work permit. Can anyone please shed a light on this?
Hello brother,

I applied with you for Paper based file in last June 2019.
My nomination already expired and need work permit extension support letter from OINP.
I already sent email with paystubs.

but the problem is my company recently moving my restaurant to another location and if I inform OINP they will ask again all 5 full time employees and revenue all from employers.?
My company, wage, hours, duties, title all are same only restaurant number and location change.
Please help me out

anchsh

Dec 15, 2020
Hi,

I am currently on PGWP and has been nominated under OINP International Student with Job Offer Stream. I have submitted my application for Permanent Residence on June 2019. However, the process normally takes 15-18 months and my PGWP will expire on August 2020. I received a Work Permit Support Letter along with my nomination. The letter says I should submit proof of employer compliance fee along with my application for the work permit extension. But when I checked the website, it says I don't need it since I am on an open work permit. Can anyone please shed a light on this?
Does OINP work support letter expire? I got mine in April 2019 along with Ontario PNP Certificate. I applied for my PR in August 2019.

My PGWP expired in October 2020 and by mistake, I applied for a Bridging work permit (didn't knew I had to apply for closed work permit). I got a refusal today and I don't know if I need to obtain a work support letter again or not?

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Does OINP work support letter expire? I got mine in April 2019 along with Ontario PNP Certificate. I applied for my PR in August 2019.

My PGWP expired in October 2020 and by mistake, I applied for a Bridging work permit (didn't knew I had to apply for closed work permit). I got a refusal today and I don't know if I need to obtain a work support letter again or not?
You can use the same work support letter and apply for the work permit extension. Just send along with it the email from IRCC that they received your PR application. That's what I did.

MaddieNg

Nov 12, 2020

Hello, did you enclose your AOR and PNP Certificate to your BOWP application. I don't think it was refused by neither expired nomination Certificate nor lack of support letter.

anchsh

Dec 15, 2020
You can use the same work support letter and apply for the work permit extension. Just send along with it the email from IRCC that they received your PR application. That's what I did.
What about the LMIA exemption number? I suppose you re suggesting to apply for closed work permit (as my PNP is restricted to an employer)

MaddieNg

Nov 12, 2020
I just figure you situation. I'm sorry you have to go thru restoration of status. Things will be okay don't be so stress. I hope best thing will come to you.

anchsh

Dec 15, 2020
I just figure you situation. I'm sorry you have to go thru restoration of status. Things will be okay don't be so stress. I hope best thing will come to you.
I need renewed work support letter from Ontario. They ask for currenrt work permit which is expired, what should I do?
I am very stressed

MaddieNg

Nov 12, 2020
Please don't be stress.

Personally I think you need to send them your WP, BOWP refuse letter and an explanation letter.

However I never experience this to know exactly what to do. I think you should have a lawyer for a peace of mind.